Groups

Can anyone recommend some mens trunks that dont go baggy please?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some mens trunks that dont stretch out in the leg and wash well please? I always seem to struggle to find some that dont ride up on the leg because the elastic stretches out after an hour of wear. So any advise is greatly appreciated.

I always used to buy the classic fit calvins with a longer leg, but they also go baggy around the leg and look like loose boxers by the end of the day.

Thanks in advance as I know this question is basically pants.

5 Comments

Get yourself some budgie smugglers

Aussiebum are always good quality. Normally a decent sale on the Aussiebum website. Remember that you'll have to pay custom charges if your order exceeds £15.

myoddballs.com/
    You'll also be raising money for testicular cancer research.

I don't see any appeal with the long leg type. What's the point of the longer leg? I always choose the shorter leg type, 'hipsters' I think they're called

jco83

I don't see any appeal with the long leg type. What's the point of the … I don't see any appeal with the long leg type. What's the point of the longer leg? I always choose the shorter leg type, 'hipsters' I think they're called

Some of us have a degree of modesty. I use longer, baggy shorts to hide my appendage.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2745
      2. word association Game74044577
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …11
      4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1526

See more discussions