Groups

Can anyone recommend somewhere nice for holiday - please!

Just wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere really nice, but really reasonable to go on holiday in July. We really need just to get away somewhere with our daughter and have some quality time together. We're not fussy where but as we're not experts on whats good etc abroad, was looking for some advice and if anyone knows of any good web sites for booking holidays. Also if anyone knows of any good deals, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

17 Comments

Banned

ive booked to go to rhodes.
    cant wait.

Cornwall is fantastic for kids..Get a Mobile Homes rental and use that as your base. My kids loved it there just hope the weathers good for you :thumbsup:

Banned

l,estartit in costa brava
    no lager louts
    no mosquitos
    been most holiday resorts in europe and this is one of best with children

There will probably be some good deals for Mexico this year!

Ive noticed quite a few people booking up for Turkey this year. Perhaps its cheaper there than Europe the way things are at the moment. I dont know. Worth a look?

Banned

Spod;5259852

There will probably be some good deals for Mexico this year!

lol.

Budget?

Go to Bulgaria...cheap as chips...dont go to anywhere using the Euro....more expensive than at home now

Malaysia is great.

Mallorca is beautiful, Palma Nova is my fave spot x

? 2 weeks off. ?package hol or trecking around. How old is daughter? 2 or 21.
    What is your approx budjet?

Banned

Italy is nice theres always cheap packages to Lake Garda/ Como etc, scenery great and food/ drink fantastic, stylish people, history and architecture all good.

Original Poster

iglimpse;5260657

? 2 weeks off. ?package hol or trecking around. How old is daughter? 2 or … ? 2 weeks off. ?package hol or trecking around. How old is daughter? 2 or 21. What is your approx budjet?

1 week. Prefer package. Daughter is 13. Somewhere hot. As long as it's clean I don't mind where.

tinkers;5262349

1 week. Prefer package. Daughter is 13. Somewhere hot. As long as … 1 week. Prefer package. Daughter is 13. Somewhere hot. As long as it's clean I don't mind where.

Canary Islands is pretty nice

If you go where they use the Euro make sure you go ALl Inclusive - then you won't get stung on buying food and drinks.

hippoface;5259689

ive booked to go to rhodes.cant wait.

Rhodes is absolutely lovely - if you like Old buildings you'll love it.

It's one of the few locations I wouldn't mind going back to!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553788
      2. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      3. Bearded chat1225
      4. Cat Chat77751

See more discussions