Expired

Can anyone recommend this site? http://www.smartfonestore.com

Found 4th Apr 2013
I've been recommended this site to buy a cheap phone from but I've not seen nor heard of them before.

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of them before?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I think they're ok - not bought anything from them as of yet but as far as I know, they're a branch from fonebank who buy phones. From what I understand, anything grade A/sellable, they rebox and sell via smartfonestore.

I've seen deals on here before where people have bought without any issues
I personally buy lots of stuff from them. Most of the time the items come in better condition than expecting however you can get the odd occasion when a Grade A should really be a Grade B. Conversely, I have bought a few Grade C items and they turned up immaculate.

Their returns policy is really good anyway - if you are not happy, simply request a return and they send a Prepaid Special Delivery bag for you to return the item for either a refund or replacement.

Please note the items don't come in original boxes (unless you are buying from their 'Brand New' section) but in a Smartfonestore box and the items are supplied with a generic USB lead and no wall charger.
Thanks for that, think I'll go for it as people on my previous wanted thread are offering phones but they have little or low feedback. Hence, I don't feel comfortable sending the money. Especially when this site is offering the phone for the same price as them.
Phone ordered, many thanks.
Mods please close/expire.
Just to add to the above in case anybody else is searching for reviews...

Yep - recommended here too! My Grade C iphone 4 was pretty much perfect. Got another one and wasn't happy with it as the home button was sticking, so sent it back and got the refund on my card about 4 days later. Brilliant site! I've recommended it to loads of people and not heard any complaints.
Also don't forget the £5 through Topcashback which is worth £15-£20 in Tesco deals.
Fantastic website, with great customer support. Bought a grade B iPhone 5 that came in mint condition and had no issues!
Anybody know how long delivery takes?
shuwaz

Anybody know how long delivery takes?

It was quick - Royal mail Special Delivery... I wasn't counting, but I'm sure it was within a couple of days.
panddda

It was quick - Royal mail Special Delivery... I wasn't counting, but I'm … It was quick - Royal mail Special Delivery... I wasn't counting, but I'm sure it was within a couple of days.

Yeah I just looked through the e-mail. It said within 48hrs (wonder if that will include this Saturday?).

Also said they will send me a tracking number shortly (that was about 3pm-ish).
Peeps, I need your help again!

I'm getting my newly acquired HTC One X (from the smartfonestore,com) unlocked via eBay but I need the IMEI. Its on 3 but my wife needs it on T-mobile. I cant use the 3 sim from my current phone as it is use (i.e. I don't want to have to cut it, as I don't have an adapter to put the sim back into once its cut).

The receipt has a 15 digit code which I'm pretty sure is the IMEI number but I just wanted to confirm with someone who had used the site before.
Phone arrived today, I am very happy with the condition (considering it was a Grade C). The screen was immaculate and apart from the odd mark (counted max. three) the housing was pretty much perfect.

That's +1 in the recommendation marks from me!
If you buy an iphone from this site, does it come with the Apple warranty?
chuckieegg1

If you buy an iphone from this site, does it come with the Apple warranty?

No it doesn't, unless you buy a new one (then sell both new and used).

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants