Can anyone recommend where to get a TV unit / sideboard?

Found 20th Jun
Hey, how's it going. Im always looking at the deals but never thought to ask you guys for help.

So I need a TV unit or sideboard for my room, it needs to be fairly tall as its to watch in bed, so the TV needs to be raised. I'm looking to put a 55inch on there (missus just needs to think it's a surprisingly big 43inch) and store my games and Xbox in it (glass doors would be nice)

But yeah. If anyone can help; please do
Community Updates
AskFurnitureLiving Room
6 Comments
You're better off looking at retail stores or online stores . Glad I could help.
Try these Wayfair. I've used them several times and had no problem except one of the chest of drawers had the wrong draw runners - a quick call and they dispatched replacement the same day, arrived 2 days later (I phoned them around 5pm, so next day delivery was not really an option. I thought that was good service).
Ikea?
Like @Cakeboy79 said IKEA.
We got ours from the there and it's great 2 wide top draws and 4 cupboards underneath.
Is it has to be new?

If you happy with 2nd hand, your local freecycle/ facebook marketplace could be good place to start with. (i assume you a big enough car for transport)
Thanks guys, I looked at my local marketplace and gumtree and found nothing. I'll keep an eye on IKEA though! Then I just need the TV
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants