Can anyone recommend/suggest a good Vape pen?

Found 11th Jun
Looking for a vape pen for a family member. Something with great battery life and you can easily purchased/replace the coils/tanks/Atomisers.

Thanks in Advance.

dontforg3t
Community Updates
12 Comments
are we looking at a pen or a box mod?

pen - innokin v3 or v4

box mod - eleaf stuff is great and you can get replacement bits as well.
People will probably say there rubbish but I use the vype pen from the cooperative £10 for the pen £3.99 for 3 refills no messing around with coils or juice, straight forward USB charge.i smoked for 20+years and will be 2 years stoped in October, using this vape, now just need to stop vaping
mattsk1 h, 51 m ago

are we looking at a pen or a box mod?pen - innokin v3 or v4box mod - eleaf …are we looking at a pen or a box mod?pen - innokin v3 or v4box mod - eleaf stuff is great and you can get replacement bits as well.

Hi, Yes i'm looking for a pen. I will check out the one you suggested. Thank you.
bo84gle57 m ago

People will probably say there rubbish but I use the vype pen from the …People will probably say there rubbish but I use the vype pen from the cooperative £10 for the pen £3.99 for 3 refills no messing around with coils or juice, straight forward USB charge.i smoked for 20+years and will be 2 years stoped in October, using this vape, now just need to stop vaping

Hi, The Vype pen looks good. The flavours are limited but I did see an tutorial on how to refill them with your own juice. Thanks for the suggestion.
More suggestions/recommendations are welcome.
Aspire zelos 50w kit.

Perfect for those moving from smoking. The atomiser is a mouth to lung like regular cigarets.

Great bit of kit
I love my Logic Pro.

£9.99, also from the Co-op, with refills just £3.99 for a pack of three. Cherry, Tobacco and Menthol flavours are available for it (at the Co-op, other flavours can be had at Tesco such as Vanilla 6mg and Berry Mint 12mg for £4.50. I tend to buy from the Co-op as my favourite flavours are cheaper there than at any other supermarket), and because the cartridges are already prefilled, there is no messy refilling. And you can swap flavours over even when one cartridge is half used - so if you fancy a different flavour then just unscrew and replace the cartridge.

The battery life lasts about two to three days depending on use. It takes about a hour and 15 minutes to fully charge

A pack of three cartridges at £3.99 lasts me about a week. I used to smoke about 15 a day - so using my vape pen is a massive cost saving.

There are disadvantages to my Logic Pro though:

- There is no indication when the battery is running low. When the battery runs out, it will flash several times and cut off. I carry a power bank with me at all times, and a ten minute quick charge will be sufficient for a session or two.

- When replacing a cartridge with a new one, don't be alarmed if there is initially no visible vapour or very little of it. After about 10 to 15 puffs it will go back to normal. During these initial puffs of the new cartridge you will feel a few drops of the liquid on your tongue, which is normal.
ecigclick.co.uk/bes…ns/
I've been quite lazy and just posted a link to this site. To be fair tho, some of those pens are great, friends and family use a few of them.
Someone kindly recommended AVB liquids to me on here and wow. Can't vape anything else now, particularly murfs blood
argos.co.uk/pro…427

I use one of these,lovely tactile feel,and you can buy the top{fill up part}seperately for £4.99 so you have a spare.
The battery is guaranteed to last 12 months,and there are plenty of flavour,s available for £2.50 or so.
preecey11th Jun

I love my Logic Pro. £9.99, also from the Co-op, with refills just £3.99 f …I love my Logic Pro. £9.99, also from the Co-op, with refills just £3.99 for a pack of three. Cherry, Tobacco and Menthol flavours are available for it (at the Co-op, other flavours can be had at Tesco such as Vanilla 6mg and Berry Mint 12mg for £4.50. I tend to buy from the Co-op as my favourite flavours are cheaper there than at any other supermarket), and because the cartridges are already prefilled, there is no messy refilling. And you can swap flavours over even when one cartridge is half used - so if you fancy a different flavour then just unscrew and replace the cartridge.The battery life lasts about two to three days depending on use. It takes about a hour and 15 minutes to fully chargeA pack of three cartridges at £3.99 lasts me about a week. I used to smoke about 15 a day - so using my vape pen is a massive cost saving.There are disadvantages to my Logic Pro though:- There is no indication when the battery is running low. When the battery runs out, it will flash several times and cut off. I carry a power bank with me at all times, and a ten minute quick charge will be sufficient for a session or two.- When replacing a cartridge with a new one, don't be alarmed if there is initially no visible vapour or very little of it. After about 10 to 15 puffs it will go back to normal. During these initial puffs of the new cartridge you will feel a few drops of the liquid on your tongue, which is normal.

Thank you. I will pop in today and take a look.
rayanfield8311th Jun

Aspire zelos 50w kit.Perfect for those moving from smoking. The atomiser …Aspire zelos 50w kit.Perfect for those moving from smoking. The atomiser is a mouth to lung like regular cigarets. Great bit of kit

Looks great. But I think they would prefer something more slimmer.
STRICKIBHOY11th Jun

http://www.ecigclick.co.uk/best-vape-pens/I've been quite lazy and just …http://www.ecigclick.co.uk/best-vape-pens/I've been quite lazy and just posted a link to this site. To be fair tho, some of those pens are great, friends and family use a few of them. Someone kindly recommended AVB liquids to me on here and wow. Can't vape anything else now, particularly murfs blood

Thank you for the link and juice recommendation. I will take a look.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants