Found 30th Mar 2009
Hey all, i have an SE w705 upgrade mobile on its way from Orange that i intend to sell, want to do it as safely as i can so not going to use ebay, i am thinking of trying on here, however i would like to sell only to a member that i feel comfortable with, etc, this is ok yes?

I know this has been covered before but would like to know if anyone recalls it? Or can dig out the thread? Didnt put it feedback cos as i said i know its been discussed before, my memory is just failing me, im getting old!!

Thank you

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Banned

yes you can sell to who you want, just pop in your opening post you will only sell to who you feel comfortable trading with,or summat like that

Original Poster

sassie;4778776

yes you can sell to who you want, just pop in your opening post you will … yes you can sell to who you want, just pop in your opening post you will only sell to who you feel comfortable trading with,or summat like that

thanks i thought it was the case, just needed it confirmed, didnt wanna get flamed for it once i list it :thumbsup:

Banned

loupomm;4778810

thanks i thought it was the case, just needed it confirmed, didnt wanna … thanks i thought it was the case, just needed it confirmed, didnt wanna get flamed for it once i list it :thumbsup:

yeah i remember the thread you are on about, but cant remember who it was by, so cant find it

Banned

I always find Garyrip's search function using google to be quite indepth hukd.garyrip.com/sea…ch/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher22
    2. dakine backpacks44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed445
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…78

See more discussions