Groups

Can anyone rent or lend me one of those.......

"special" batteries that I need for a PSP?

I will not mention it by name, but if you know what I mean please PM me. This is not a request for FS/FT, hence why it's not in there.

If you don't know what I mean, move along as there's nothing to see here.

7 Comments

Is this what you want? dealextreme.com/det…929 I don't have one but this works out about £4

Original Poster

wookiemummy;6639929

Is this what you want? … Is this what you want? http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12472~r.91142929 I don't have one but this works out about £4

Probably, but I can't see it as I'm at work with an internet filter. Need one quite quickly so don't have the time for one to be posted from Honkers.

If I can get it back from my mate then i'd send u mine

Original Poster

Tanchi;6639989

If I can get it back from my mate then i'd send u mine

Thanks buddy :thumbsup:

I have one sat in front of me doing absolutely nothing! Being a typical female, I bought it but have no clue what to do with it!! lol

You can borrow/rent/whatever it if you like. Still in it's dealextreme flimsy bag!

Let me know either way. Thanks

Original Poster

fern37;6641283

I have one sat in front of me doing absolutely nothing! Being a typical … I have one sat in front of me doing absolutely nothing! Being a typical female, I bought it but have no clue what to do with it!! lol You can borrow/rent/whatever it if you like. Still in it's dealextreme flimsy bag!Let me know either way. Thanks

Yes please !!! Let me know if I can PM my address to you, and what you want from me to borrow it from you for a few days. :thumbsup:

kyalion;6642072

Yes please !!! Let me know if I can PM my address to you, and what you … Yes please !!! Let me know if I can PM my address to you, and what you want from me to borrow it from you for a few days. :thumbsup:

Hiya,

Just pm me your address. Don't really want anything for it. But if you insist, then just send me a couple of stamps when you return it. Hope that's ok.

Fern
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492
      3. One thing you've forgotten1619
      4. Bearded chat510

See more discussions