Groups
    EXPIRED

can anyone send me an invite for one plus one phone please?

Can anyone send me an invite for one plus one mobile please as missed out on previous deal. TIA.

7 Comments

3 invites for you and anyone who wants it merry Xmas

Original Poster

cutiemomo

3 invites for you and anyone who wants it merry Xmas

Thanks for the invite but they all are coming up expired. So still looking. Was waiting to get my PAC code before I bought one as i have a fantastic deal with my wifes SIM only deal from Virgin, unlimited minutes,text,and internet, retention for £5 per month plus cost of phone over 24 months = £395 = £16.46 per month.

The invite was valid for 1 day only so will keep an eye out if there is any sent to my email again. Sorry about that

murzo54

Thanks for the invite but they all are coming up expired. So still … Thanks for the invite but they all are coming up expired. So still looking. Was waiting to get my PAC code before I bought one as i have a fantastic deal with my wifes SIM only deal from Virgin, unlimited minutes,text,and internet, retention for £5 per month plus cost of phone over 24 months = £395 = £16.46 per month.

Original Poster

Not your problem ,nothing for you to be sorry about and very kind to offer.The 3rd one you sent was used which means someone beat me to it lol. If you do come across one my email is.... [email protected]gmail.com that way I won't be pipped at the post. Thanks again.Jim.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????68
      2. Photobook for up to 400 photos?34
      3. MacBook22
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££23

See more discussions