Groups

Can anyone send me an Orange Wednesday code please?

Can anyone please PM me an Orange Wednesday code, if you leave me your paypal details I will send you 50p for your time.

Thanks.

10 Comments

Banned

it costs 35p to get them

PM me your number

Original Poster

Got one thanks. Repped.

Original Poster

daz1981;6927619

it costs 35p to get them

Can you not read the op?

Banned

greg_68;6927655

Can you not read the op?

yes i can im not blind and it says you will give the person 50p for their time when infact you are only giving them 15p for their time:thumbsup:

i wasnt being arsey just pointing it out

Original Poster

Airey can you please clear you inbox

greg_68;6927702

Airey can you please clear you inbox

sorry, sorted :thumbsup:

daz1981;6927686

yes i can im not blind and it says you will give the person 50p for their … yes i can im not blind and it says you will give the person 50p for their time when infact you are only giving them 15p for their time:thumbsup:i wasnt being arsey just pointing it out

+1 :thumbsup:

How do you get into the cinema with just a code? Do you not have to show them the message on the phone when buying cinema tickets? I know at Pizza Express you just hand over the voucher with the code written on it, but I thought at the cinema you needed the actual message?

Just write it on a piece of paper.

People with orange Broadband at told to do this, and the codes are no different.

Some bloke tried to catch me out the other day (with a forwarded text from a friend on my iPhone).

This was before iPhones were on orange and the staff member thought he was being clever.

Took a 5 second change on MiM to turn it into an orange networked phone.

A slip of paper wouldn't have been an issue though, just tell 'em you're on orange broadband.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions