EXPIRED

Can anyone suggest a good waterproof and warm jacket under £40, I have a 20% off Amazon code to use

HI All

I need a warm waterproof outdoor coat/jacket for walking the dog in the upcoming cold rainy days. Can anyone recommend a jacket for under £40 (I know this is not much for a coat but I am a little skint at the mo) I do have a 20% off Amazon fashion code so if there is a decent one on Amazon that might be the way forward.

Any help and recommendations would be awesome cheers!

5 Comments

try decathlon

I've had my Berghaus RG1 jacket for years and it's still very waterproof and easy to chuck on when I'm walking the dog. They are about £40+ but I think they are worth it. It's a shell-type jacket, but I find it warm enough. It's very breathable too, so you don't get clammy. Zip-away hood in the collar is very useful too!

Matalan.

meandog101

I've had my Berghaus RG1 jacket for years and it's still very waterproof … I've had my Berghaus RG1 jacket for years and it's still very waterproof and easy to chuck on when I'm walking the dog. They are about £40+ but I think they are worth it. It's a shell-type jacket, but I find it warm enough. It's very breathable too, so you don't get clammy. Zip-away hood in the collar is very useful too!

totally agree with this, I have the rg 3 in 1 and must be the best jacket I've ever had. have been using just the fleece recently but think it's time to put it back in the main shell!

Original Poster

Many thanks, looks like I definately need to be going down the Berghaus route then, they are a little over my budget though but I guess you get what you pay for.

Cheers all!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?44
    2. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?526
    3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
    4. Help choosing an Android box please.55

See more discussions