EXPIRED

Can Anyone Suggest A Mobile Phone Unlocker In Glasgow

I want a Skype S2 unlocked - could someone suggest a mobile unlocker in the south, south west, central Glasgow, or Paisley.

Its a 3G phone - I have no idea if that makes a difference.

Cheers

11 Comments

theres a guy has a stall in east kilbride shopping centre who will do it on the spot-just along from the disney store.

Original Poster

Thanks - its a bit far out but if no one suggests anything else I will try it.

Do you know how much it costs?

ibiza

Thanks - its a bit far out but if no one suggests anything else I will … Thanks - its a bit far out but if no one suggests anything else I will try it.Do you know how much it costs?

no idea of cost m8-his stall is usually quite busy when I walk past-he has been there a few years so I guess he is reliable

Original Poster

Some_Bloke

Never done it but these may give some … Never done it but these may give some pointers:http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f391/successfully-unlock-skype-s2-841239/Easy Unlocker Amoi (see http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f391/successfully-unlock-skype-s2-841239/)Remember - the skype functionality will only work on 3

Thanks - but most of the people saying they used the software said it bricked the phone - and then there is a post from the forum saying the status of that unlock is now unsupported.

There were a couple more recent that worked though.

Original Poster

Anyone - any closer to the area between Glasgow/Paisley than EK?

couple of shops in Argyll Street do it for £10 - £20. few minutes walk from Yorkhill Hospital

Original Poster

Thanks - sounding better - & almost on the Glasgow Paisley bus route.

there is/was a stall at braehead opposite boots,but not sure if they do unlocking thou'.

there was a man in the little arcade type bit oppostie poundland in Parkhead last time i was there - in the summer - not sure what phones h=they did - but me dad had one unlocked there - it was by the stall that did trophy engraving etc

Original Poster

Got one - Bright Mobile on Pollokshaws Road in Strathbungo (G41/42) for a tenner.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
    2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
    3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions