Can anyone suggest a perfume for my 15 year old daughter for Xmas please?

She has had a lot in the past and doesnt really go for the names-she has used Red door as i got it for a gift and didnt use it..she has had Britney Spears as gifts...she has now gone on to my JPG and i need her stopped so have decided to buy her some for Xmas.
Any ideas of a nice smell for a reasonable price please? Thanks! Louloo

26 Comments

Banned

my daughter wears the paris hilton, although perfume is a very personal thing realy, could you not take her with you to choose from a few, then you could pick one, i brought my daughter the aris hilton last xmas casuse she mentioned she had smelt it and liked it, then my sister brought her the other paris hilton set and luckily she liked that too

I think Lacoste Inspiration is nice

Boots have an offer at the moment on the Eau de Parfum 75ml
Product code 4667832
You save £13.00Was price £39.00

Now £26.00

Didn't realise JPG was soooo expensive! OH bought me some as a gift last year & it's still got 3/4 left as I'm not keen on it, he only bought it cause it was in a tin, not beacuse he liked it! :roll:

Banned

halfpriceperfumes.com/pro…174 £12-99 for a 100ml bottle (tester) or same site £18 for a non tester

also if you have a TJHughes local they usually have some real nice sets for not alot of money

I absolutely love D&G Light Blue, it is so beautiful.

Roxy girl is nice for teens the one ina pink box
Look in TK MAxx they always have bargain gift sets

I bought my niece a little set of about 5 different mini perfumes for her to try last year from Bodycare. I think it was about £12. They were decent sizes and they had ones by different perfume manufacturers.

The J-Lo range is really nice

I bought my daughter a big set of the sample perfumes off fleabay last year as I didnt know what to get her, then she picked out the ones she really liked, so I know what to get her full size this year. She loved the Morgan one.

Anna Sui
Does quite a lot of nice perfumes. I have a 13 and 15 year daughters who like some of her perfumes. Dolly girl is a particular fav (the pink one) .

Have a look on cheaps smells web site very reasonable prices.

lippi13;3284427

Anna Sui Does quite a lot of nice perfumes. I have a 13 and 15 year … Anna Sui Does quite a lot of nice perfumes. I have a 13 and 15 year daughters who like some of her perfumes. Dolly girl is a particular fav (the pink one) .Have a look on cheaps smells web site very reasonable prices.

Yes, lovely perfumes.
Dreams is super.

Some ideas ]here :thumbsup:

how about miss sixty .. tj huges have two different ones in the 2 for £15 deal .. i bought these for my teenager

anais anais

But i like the idea about the gift sets from Boots

My 12 year old loves the Kylie perfumes.

why dont you get the free smaples off here and then see what you think she would like the best?

Original Poster

oooh thanks guys-i couldnt reply as o/h nicked the laptop for the football
lots of suggestions! ill have a good look at them
yes we have a tjhughes and a Tkmax but i wouldnt have known what was in fashion as i dont really go for much perfume!
I want to get it as a gift so dont want her to choose one..maybe a bit mean but she will end up with nothing to open if i keep consulting her!!
Im gonna look at all the links now-thanks all rep will be given!!!

Lacoste Touch of Pink is really nice.

Banned

angelfairee;3285206

Lacoste Touch of Pink is really nice.

yes, another of my daughters faves :thumbsup:

louloo, go into one of the pefume outlet shop places, ask their advice , tel them its for a 15 yr old, and if you like it im sure she will as she obviously likes your taste in perfume otherwise she wouldn't be pinching yours - lol

Original Poster

sassie;3285209

yes, another of my daughters faves :thumbsup:louloo, go into one of the … yes, another of my daughters faves :thumbsup:louloo, go into one of the pefume outlet shop places, ask their advice , tel them its for a 15 yr old, and if you like it im sure she will as she obviously likes your taste in perfume otherwise she wouldn't be pinching yours - lol

lol i dont think she is really fussy-we were in Debenhams and she ooed and ahhd at all of them...she is quite immature in some ways and loved the bottle to be nice too..a bit like me!
I actually love JPG male! o/h cant contain me if i smell it-and i much prefer to steal his than use mine! the thing with JPG is that it smells gorgeous on your jacket two days later as its overpowering at first..
I guess I will have to go to town-was just hoping to be lazy and order something online:oops:

another really nice one if she likes curious by britney spears is paul smith women its the ones in purple/aubergine box and is ofen on offer in boots etc

btw if shes like curious buy her that you can get huge bottle of that cheap in most shops and bottle so pretty looks lush on dressing table

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3285343

another really nice one if she likes curious by britney spears is paul … another really nice one if she likes curious by britney spears is paul smith women its the ones in purple/aubergine box and is ofen on offer in boots etcbtw if shes like curious buy her that you can get huge bottle of that cheap in most shops and bottle so pretty looks lush on dressing table

she got a few Britney ones off her Dad last year and im sure she would like different...jst found the usher one which she would love just for the name but its expensive!!!!
will look at paul smith now:thumbsup:

louloo;3285369

she got a few Britney ones off her Dad last year and im sure she would … she got a few Britney ones off her Dad last year and im sure she would like different...jst found the usher one which she would love just for the name but its expensive!!!!will look at paul smith now:thumbsup:

smelt Lamb by gwen stefani for first time this week box look really old fashioned but expensive , hence why i never smelt it b4 but really liked it.

I always wore paris as an older teen its very sweet and my OH loved it, thats always cheap in boots too

Original Poster

i ran out of rep but will continue tomorrow!! Thanks

Original Poster

I eventually gave up-but thanks all-rep now left i hope to all of you!!

I bought the Britney Curious BIG bottle as suggested by Diva and the sparkle too! TJHughes have sooo many i was lost-lol

Banned

louloo;3301841

I eventually gave up-but thanks all-rep now left i hope to all of you!!I … I eventually gave up-but thanks all-rep now left i hope to all of you!!I bought the Britney Curious BIG bottle as suggested by Diva and the sparkle too! TJHughes have sooo many i was lost-lol

dont be such a cheap skate and get her some chanel.. chance is top draw :thumbsup: none of that tat brough out by pop stars :roll: or has been pop stars :roll:

Original Poster

dog_cop;3301926

dont be such a cheap skate and get her some chanel.. chance is top draw … dont be such a cheap skate and get her some chanel.. chance is top draw :thumbsup: none of that tat brough out by pop stars :roll: or has been pop stars :roll:

i think her tastes are expensive enough atm....and she wants a laptop:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions