Can Anyone suggest a shop online to purchase cheap air rifle etc.

Found 12th Feb 2011
as above.
Needing a new one as local guns international has closed down.
Used for Target Practice etc on private land.

24 Comments

Dont think you can legally buy online any more.....

Original Poster

r4ge

here

?
Edited by: "kyleg44" 12th Feb 2011

How much do you have to spend ?

Banned

whhhhhooooaaaahhhhhhh..hoorrrrrrseeeeeyyyy...you want to but a **** gun..................

bejesus!

buy a real rifle

Banned

asayer

buy a real rifle

hungerford written all over him ?

Original Poster

ChrisUK

How much do you have to spend ?

looking for a decent one on a budget of £250- £300
MarzBarz

http://www.pellpax.co.uk/

MarzBarz

http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/

Cheers for these will have a look, appreciated

Original Poster

r4ge

ok thenQ! here you go, don't shoot anyone!

haha cheers

RFC

hungerford written all over him ?

You can legally own one with a license and a gun safe and take it to shooting ranges if you complete all the relevant documentation

Banned

asayer

You can legally own one with a license and a gun safe and take it to … You can legally own one with a license and a gun safe and take it to shooting ranges if you complete all the relevant documentation

ok, pm me a "tonne" i will get you what you need

haha, I got all that I need thanks

Thousands of people have rifle/shotgun licenses these days… bit of an assumption to liken everyone to hungerford!

Banned

asayer

haha, I got all that I need thanks :DThousands of people have … haha, I got all that I need thanks :DThousands of people have rifle/shotgun licenses these days… bit of an assumption to liken everyone to hungerford!

ok , you want grenades???

bit more iam afraid asayer!

Original Poster

PilchY

Dont think you can legally buy online any more.....

You can.
They made it illegal to post airguns through normal post etc in early october 2007.
Websites now personally deliver there items with there vans which makes it legal

haha, now your talking, seems you can get hold of anything up north! Saying that, I have used flashbangs in the past which was rather fun!

Banned

asayer

haha, now your talking, seems you can get hold of anything up north! … haha, now your talking, seems you can get hold of anything up north! Saying that, I have used flashbangs in the past which was rather fun!

me too .....she didnt like it : )

haha oh dear, terrible effort

Original Poster

asayer

haha, now your talking, seems you can get hold of anything up north! … haha, now your talking, seems you can get hold of anything up north! Saying that, I have used flashbangs in the past which was rather fun!

weve all had a go on COD mate

Yes I have on there too, not very realistic, hold on for a photo, not of the flashbang but of some rifle action

http://i53.tinypic.com/okoe2h.jpg

Excuse the backward hat, got in the way of the sight otherwise

i prefer a machine gun, gets job down alot quicker, lol
Post a comment
@
    Text