can anyone suggest speakers for laptop ???

9 replies
Found 13th Aug 2010
stuck in bed at the moment and watching plenty of dvds on my laptop but the volume isnt loud enough on full whack having to use earphones which i hate wondered if anyone new of good speakers that dont need power just plug into headphone socket thanks

9 Comments

You can get a basic 2.1 logitec set for about 15 quid, plenty good enough for what you want

amazon.co.uk/gp/…N42

the xmi capsule speakers are amazing sound for the size, reviews were good so I bought 2. Was not disappointed! Originally bought them for my iPod to use on holiday but now use them with my laptop. Reasonable price and you can use them elsewhere if needed .

Original Poster

thanks looking into it now

Original Poster

cheers

deek72

You can get a basic 2.1 logitec set for about 15 quid, plenty good enough … You can get a basic 2.1 logitec set for about 15 quid, plenty good enough for what you want

Original Poster

like this one

Otto.uk

this one

Banned

Download VLC Media PLayer it's free and lets you up the volume 200%, I had this problem with my laptop. Used tons of different media players, Windows Media Player being worst for playing DVDs too quiet.

videolan.org/vlc/
Edited by: "lumoruk" 15th Aug 2010

Banned

I did actually end up buying

this though, it was massively discounted somewhere got it for like £25 I think. Has amazing sound quality, bass too and is hooked up to my LG monitor TV in my bedroom which has terrible sound.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21uUG3a7jLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
amazon.co.uk/JBL…p_i

Original Poster

thanks downloaded and it does make a difference thanks

lumoruk

Download VLC Media PLayer it's free and lets you up the volume 200%, I … Download VLC Media PLayer it's free and lets you up the volume 200%, I had this problem with my laptop. Used tons of different media players, Windows Media Player being worst for playing DVDs too quite.http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1016
    2. Sim deal with EU calls11
    3. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo211
    4. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?68

See more discussions