Groups

can anyone take a look for me?

went to argos today to veiw a coffee machine which wasnt showing online, anyway its listed in the christmas gift guide there was a small note besides the offer saying you get a gift box of sorts value £34.99 ? and a contact number of web address for this.

The store had only 3 gift guides left(all being clutched by staff) so i could get one to bring home.

If someone has one can they look for me please and give me the info it was the gaggia berea machine.

thanks x

6 Comments

found it.

Gaggia Brera Bean To Cup Machine (What its called) what other info?

Original Poster

in the Christmas gift guide it says on the page next to the machine about a free gift set or something worth £34.99 and some details of how to get it

i cant find any ifo about what the gift details are on the argos website as nothing listed.
    Edited by: "katya1971" 15th Dec 2010

gaggia coffe kit (worth 34.99) when you buy this coffe machine call 0800 331 6015 or see website for details cafegaggia.co.uk/gif…set

Original Poster

fantastico thanks for that x

no problem x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions