Groups

Can anyone tell me the best way to organise a refund on Fleabay?

Just purchased an expensive clothing item and am not satisfied.

They have rules and regulations on the site but they're so long whinded i just wondered if someone could help me sort this out. Has anyone got any information or experience they could share on how i should conduct contacting the seller for a refund?

Cheers.

6 Comments

Well whats the reason why u want a refund?

i'm assuming the item is not as described.
    First contact the seller and try and get the situation rectified.
    if that fails you open a paypal item not as described dispute.
    You provide details to paypal
    Paypal will tell you when to send the item back TRACKED.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5581774

Well whats the reason why u want a refund?

Jetpac;5581884

i'm assuming the item is not as described.First contact the seller and … i'm assuming the item is not as described.First contact the seller and try and get the situation rectified.if that fails you open a paypal item not as described dispute.You provide details to paypalPaypal will tell you when to send the item back TRACKED.

Right - you pretty much nailed it Jetpac. It wasn't as described pretty much yeah, so i asked the seller if i could have a refund.

He sent me a message this morning saying 'if you send the item back i will refund you the item.'

Is that all well and good? My one problem is how can i tell if he's going to be truthful to his word? Thanks guys.

I'd open a paypal dispute whether the seller is cooperating or not personally.

That way you've got a record of everything and you're covered should they try to scam you.

Original Poster

teambintip;5587072

I'd open a paypal dispute whether the seller is cooperating or not … I'd open a paypal dispute whether the seller is cooperating or not personally. That way you've got a record of everything and you're covered should they try to scam you.

Ah okay cheers mate, and how would i go about that?

dont forget when sending it back always send recorded or if above £32 (ithink) send special delivery x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764265
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions