Groups

Can anyone tell me what fruit this is? Its got 3 legs and fur?????

Pics below.

Came back home to find this strange furry fruit with three legs in our fruit basket!

15 Comments

Original Poster

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/cat2.jpg
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/cat1.jpg

This is stumpy the cat we took in last November after his owners got evicted, providing us with daily entertainment ever since!

lol, looks very cute

Bless..he looks like a younger version of my cat Sid. Yes, cats are great entertainers!

Ha Ha,
    I thought that was a set of scales at first. Was trying to work out how heavy the fruit was.

Aww - I'm more of a dog person than a cat person but he is VERY cute!

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4361849

Ha Ha,I thought that was a set of scales at first. Was trying to work out … Ha Ha,I thought that was a set of scales at first. Was trying to work out how heavy the fruit was.

No thats where the clock got hung on the banana hook until I get my butt in gear and put a new hook up since we decorated!

Original Poster

BargainQueenNo1;4361893

Aww - I'm more of a dog person than a cat person but he is VERY cute!

I was until we took him in, he only got took in as he got the sympathy vote as he was born with just the three legs.

what a cutie

I think the clock looks cool where it is, very original x x x x x

i love your wallpaper

Jumpingphil;4361849

Ha Ha,I thought that was a set of scales at first. Was trying to work out … Ha Ha,I thought that was a set of scales at first. Was trying to work out how heavy the fruit was.

I thought it was scales as well but I didn't do anything as geeky as trying to read them :whistling: Sorry Phil.:oops:
    Well that cat looks really content, although I suppose that most things do when they're asleep!!:-D
    Well done Harlzter for giving Stumpy ( surely it wasn't born with three legs was it??) a home - you've taken this recycling thing to heart.:thumbsup:

chesso;4362861

I thought it was scales as well but I didn't do anything as geeky as … I thought it was scales as well but I didn't do anything as geeky as trying to read them :whistling: Sorry Phil.:oops:

I said that more for the comedy effect. :thumbsup:

Same as this.
    So this truly can be called a Manx cat then. :whistling: :thumbsup:

awww thats sooooo cute!!!

Jumpingphil;4362981

I said that more for the comedy effect. :thumbsup:Same as this.So this … I said that more for the comedy effect. :thumbsup:Same as this.So this truly can be called a Manx cat then. :whistling: :thumbsup:

If it didn't have a tail it would be a Manx Manx.:whistling:

( I believe you about the comedy effect.;-))

chesso;4363143

If it didn't have a tail it would be a Manx Manx.:whistling:

I'll pretend I didn't see you type Manx Manx.:)

I thought this was a better reason for calling him a Manx cat. And if you don't agree, you'll be hearing from my lawyers. :w00t:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/manxflag.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions