Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone tell me what happened to the Chromecast/HBO deal? I've tried to link to it but it says it's spammed?

Wanted the Game of Thrones + Cjromecast @ £23.99

5 Comments

supermod

Was the link possibly a duplicate of this original thread which covers 3 different offer variations {Choose from Game of Thrones (£23.99), The Sopranos (£24.99) or True Detective (£18.99)} ?

hotukdeals.com/dea…695

Banned

Oh I didn't know about this! Does look like a duplicated link from what Sigma says though.

Original Poster

sigma

Was the link possibly a duplicate of this original thread which covers 3 … Was the link possibly a duplicate of this original thread which covers 3 different offer variations {Choose from Game of Thrones (£23.99), The Sopranos (£24.99) or True Detective (£18.99)} ?https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-chromecast-with-hd-tv-series-from-18-99-wuaki-tv-1936695

Many thanks - and especially for coming back to me so quickly.

Thanks for making this thread asking about the chrome cast, forgot about the deal myself and purchased one with game of thrones. The update for chrome cast sounds too tempting not to buy.

Has any of you recieved the Chromecast? As it's been more than a week that I have ordered it, and no mention on the email reciept or any email to advice when it will be dispatched.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. plusnet mobile terrible22
      2. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?44
      3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy811
      4. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1020

See more discussions