can anyone tell me what the cube extension is called

7 replies
Found 27th Jul 2009
Right,

I need one of them cube extension things. It isn't an extension cable but it is a cube like thing which plugs in and you get 3 from it. It isn't lead based.

I need to know the proper name for it so i can see cheapest price.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

i always called them a double adapter if two, or a 3 way adapter in your case.

The borg cube

Death traps! - Firemen hate them as they easily catch fire if you load them too much as they have no fuse. If you use a multiway strip it has a fuse in its plug which tends to blow first!

marmalade47;5862205

Death traps! - Firemen hate them as they easily catch fire if you load … Death traps! - Firemen hate them as they easily catch fire if you load them too much as they have no fuse. If you use a multiway strip it has a fuse in its plug which tends to blow first!

Should be fused. All the ones I have used are and the one in the image I provided is fused at 13 Amps.

Murielson;5862226

Should be fused. All the ones I have used are and the one in the image I … Should be fused. All the ones I have used are and the one in the image I provided is fused at 13 Amps.

Ok stand corrected - must be getting old! :oops:

Banned

my dad calls it a 2 face or three face depending on how many plugs it can accept
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56530
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions