Groups

Can anyone tell me what this is?

I have been browsing the additions website and came across this
    additionsdirect.co.uk/rou…438
    it says its an add on but an add on to what? Going by the sizes on the page they seem to be good sized tables to me?

12 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

Hmmm for that price I'd say it was an add on tablecloth kinda thing

dosen't look like a tablecloth though, strange there is no description...I'm tempted to order just to see lol

Very cheap price + Relatively big size = A table top cloth thing

its got to be something to do with a party or something as underneath where it says more from this range its party stuff.

additionsdirect.co.uk/roulette-poker-table-add-on/694438606.prd?browseToken=%2fq%2froulette&prdToken=/p/prod4741829-sku7207438

Doesn't it already tell you?

Lost Symphonies

http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/roulette-poker-table-add-on/694438606.prd?browseToken=%2fq%2froulette&prdToken=/p/prod4741829-sku7207438Doesn't it already tell you?

I think you will find that in the title OP says "it says its an add on, but add on to what"

So no it doesnt tell you what its an add on to. If your going to try and be clever, make sure you say clever things!

eBay item number....140429813470

They are wall stickers I think.

lindauk

eBay item number....140429813470They are wall stickers I think.

Yup, It deff looks like it.

Another case solved by HUKD X)

Original Poster

Thanks guys mystery solved.......dont think i'll bother ordering now lol x

lyndaloo

Thanks guys mystery solved.......dont think i'll bother ordering now … Thanks guys mystery solved.......dont think i'll bother ordering now lol x

All that and you don't even want one. i could have been doing something else, like...

Washing my hair (_;)

jonny619447

I think you will find that in the title OP says "it says its an add on, … I think you will find that in the title OP says "it says its an add on, but add on to what"So no it doesnt tell you what its an add on to. If your going to try and be clever, make sure you say clever things!

Read the title, I answered that.

Jeez, learn to loosen up a tiny bit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…11
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…88
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE11

See more discussions