Expired

Can anyone tell me where I can buy one of these bikes? bliss trail Electric with full suspension & fold up bike

Banned 6 replies
Found 14th Nov 2008
Ive seen one on ebay for the first time ever, but I cant find any anywhere on the internet,

here is the one on Ebay,

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/…dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150309978191&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

Can anyone tell me if they know where I can buy a new one like this? Someone must know somewhere

6 Comments

Are you specifically after a fold up one? From the info below it looks like Bliss are no longer in production....

atob.org.uk/Ele…ers_Guide.html[/url]

Original Poster Banned

gari189;3462306

Are you specifically after a fold up one? From the info below it looks … Are you specifically after a fold up one? From the info below it looks like Bliss are no longer in production....http://www.atob.org.uk/Electric_Buyers_Guide.html[/url]

There must be somewhere I can buy this bike from new, im only wanting this bike as its smart looking & quite contemporary,

thanks for your help,

Any other suggestions would be greatly appretiated. thanks

You could try your local bike shop. We bought a Giant electric bike several years ago but had to order it from a Giant stockist. As they sell so few of these bikes very few bike shops have stocks of them but you never know your bike shop may know where to get one from.

Original Poster Banned

gari189;3462389

You could try your local bike shop. We bought a Giant electric bike … You could try your local bike shop. We bought a Giant electric bike several years ago but had to order it from a Giant stockist. As they sell so few of these bikes very few bike shops have stocks of them but you never know your bike shop may know where to get one from.

Thanks, rep given

They mention a couple of other folding bikes on the electric bike site eg Nano-Brompton and the Ezee Quando so its probably worth a browse through the list.....

Thanks for the rep :thumbsup:

supermod

Moved to Deal Requests
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…46102
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1316
    3. word association Game74244908
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604806

See more discussions