Can anyone tell me which coffee machine I need to buy please?

Found 20th Dec 2009
I want to get hubby a coffe machine, no-one else drinks it and I have no idea which to buy would like one that make latte and cuppacino aswell as the normal coffee. Thanks in advance.

17 Comments

tassimo or dolce gusto are best imo-I have the tassimo and love it

Agree a Tassimo is VGOOD

]http//ww…844

Original Poster

thanks looks like im off to argos

barky;7281166

tassimo or dolce gusto are best imo-I have the tassimo and love it

we got one of each last Christmas not really much difference the tassimo seems to make hot coffees in my opinion the dolce just warm

Tassimo here, the Starbucks is lovely

Tassimo gets our vote, you can have hot chocolate and tea with it too!

make sure you make argos today as you get a £5 voucher over £50 spend or £10 voucher £100 spend , but ends today!!

dolce gusto goods too at argos half price !!!
argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I read somewhere that the problem with the Tassimo is that you are stuck with having always to buy the wee sachets of coffee, or whatever else they sell.

Other machines can take any coffee, so the chioce is wide.

I like coffeee too, but my wife doesn't, so Ive never bothered about getting a machine; but maybe I will in the New Year

Regards !

I must admit though the posting and link by juninho7 would look nice on the kitchen top.

Red would do me nicely

dolce gusto is thebest by far had one since they came out tried the rest but got rid of them

Dolce Gusto also only take own brand coffee pods. I have one and they are great but are a bit expensive (for the pods) and limited to what pods you can get.

I think out of all the machines Tassimo has by far the widest choice of pods

You can see them all here>
tassimo.co.uk/tas…=86

Original Poster

bought the tassimo from argos thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions