Expired

Can anyone tell me which is the better laptop?

12 replies
Found 19th Dec 2008
Can anyone tell me which is the better laptop?
I'm confused!

Thanks in advance

:-)

Links in post 2

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
12 Comments

Original Poster

also can anyone explain to me what this means (what is a Processor bus & followed by tbc mean?)
Processor bus - tbc ?

the hp

HP is marginally more powerful, but only slightly... I'd go for the bigger monitor and put some more RAM in

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3809799

the hp

Thankyou Rappy

Original Poster

chrishill;3809810

HP is marginally more powerful, but only slightly... I'd go for the … HP is marginally more powerful, but only slightly... I'd go for the bigger monitor and put some more RAM in

Thanks Chris

snowtiger;3809793

also can anyone explain to me what this means (what is a Processor bus & … also can anyone explain to me what this means (what is a Processor bus & followed by tbc mean?)Processor bus - tbc ?

tbc - to be confirmed

sorry, just realised you wanted to know what a processor bus is. Think of the number as a representation of how quickly the processor can talk to the other bits of the computer, the higher the number the better. Having 'tbc' there is just a bit lazy since the specs for that cpu will be available online.

Original Poster

chrishill;3809830

tbc - to be confirmed

oh gawd :roll: ... I'm having several blonde moments today .. lmao .. ty :thumbsup:

Banned

I'd say the HP
being in the computer business myself.
The HP has better cpu and its faster.
But then the toshiba has a bigger screen and its heavier
I'd go for the HP.

jizzm;3809965

I'd say the HPbeing in the computer business myself.The HP has better cpu … I'd say the HPbeing in the computer business myself.The HP has better cpu and its faster.But then the toshiba has a bigger screen and its heavierI'd go for the HP.

Depends what its needed for. For me as a web developer and amateur photographer I'd sacrifice .2 Ghz in favour of a bigger screen. RAM can be upgraded cheaply making the two much closer in terms of performance.

HP also make better laptops in my opinion

Original Poster

thanks again all xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769634
    2. Boredom1012
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514672
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35104

See more discussions