Can anyone tell me which online courses make you eligible for a unidays account please?

Found 31st Mar 2017
Hi, I'm looking into signing up to a cheap online course. If anyone could shed some light on which type of courses are eligible for a unidays account, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks x
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
none for unidays
Original Poster
Thanks for responding. ​So you are required to enroll at a physical college or university?
gemz1269

Thanks for responding. ​So you are required to enroll at a physical c … Thanks for responding. ​So you are required to enroll at a physical college or university?

University + higher education only.

College isn't higher education, college is same level as high school.
I'm in college. I have a unidays, nus, nowthen, student beans accounts. All you need for unidays is a student email, so any college or 6th form that give you one then you can get one.
My college offers free courses and one of my work colleagues and his mother and father all applied for same course, bought a 3 year NUS card and unidays account and have never stepped foot on the college.
Original Poster
lewilewi41

My college offers free courses and one of my work colleagues and his … My college offers free courses and one of my work colleagues and his mother and father all applied for same course, bought a 3 year NUS card and unidays account and have never stepped foot on the college.

Thanks I will check out what my college has going.
Original Poster
I had ac.uk student email when I was studying at college. But my home was flooded in the 2015 boxing day floods and we lost everything, so i cant even check through my paperwork.
I can't remember for the life of me what my email login was.
Edited by: "gemz1269" 31st Mar 2017
gemz1269

I had ac.uk student email when I was studying at college. But my home was … I had ac.uk student email when I was studying at college. But my home was flooded in the 2015 boxing day floods and we lost everything, so i cant even check through my paperwork.I can't remember for the life of me what my email login was.

Maybe call your college?
Open university would be the only distance learning that's given you the required ac.uk email address
Original Poster
MIDURIX

Maybe call your college?

I have but they weren't very helpful. I will try again though, thanks
Original Poster
Rich44

Open university would be the only distance learning that's given you the … Open university would be the only distance learning that's given you the required ac.uk email address

thanks​
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions