Groups

Can credit be used to buy anything? Mine expires at midnight if unused

Hiya,
    I have £20 credit that expires tonight at midnight and I'd like any advise on how to use it?
    I just gave £6 to Comic relief via the texting CLIMB to 88808.

Anyone have any ideas?...it would be cool if I could purchase some type of voucher or further credit for a store or music site but anything will do...had a search but can't seem to find anything

Help me spend £20 before 3 takes it back

P.s I have a contract phone so I don't need to use it to call or text anyone

10 Comments

is this phone credit? what network?

Think sticking with comic relief is prob the best thing to do.

Will just give you a good feeling knowing of all the good that will be done with your money

betnow do betting via text message can then 'maybe' if you win be converted in to cash you get from the post office.

Original Poster

Ooo thanx for your reply's...its a 3 sim card with about £21 left to use.
    If i don't find anything worthwhile that i can use I will give it all to comic relief for sure.

I'll have a look at the betnow but not really into betting

Original Poster

O i see what you mean

Original Poster

I ended up donating £14 to Comic relief and had 3 £3 bets on horse racing , I won £7.99 and £1 fee to collect money from post office...so £6.99 I collect on Tuesday and £14 to charity...which is fab as I paid £10 for the sim card which had £30 credit on ...Woop

Thanx ibullen9 for the info about the betnow site.

Glad i can help

planetdannii;4518783

I ended up donating £14 to Comic relief and had 3 £3 bets on horse racing … I ended up donating £14 to Comic relief and had 3 £3 bets on horse racing , I won £7.99 and £1 fee to collect money from post office...so £6.99 I collect on Tuesday and £14 to charity...which is fab as I paid £10 for the sim card which had £30 credit on ...WoopThanx ibullen9 for the info about the betnow site.

Good outcome for all well done.

ibullen9;4522492

Glad i can help

Good call, is that sid on you avatar ?

waterloo;4522529

Good outcome for all well done.Good call, is that sid on you avatar ?

No it's me! haha

ibullen9;4516994

betnow do betting via text message can then 'maybe' if you win be … betnow do betting via text message can then 'maybe' if you win be converted in to cash you get from the post office.

This

Bet on Holland beating Denmark

Take your £20 and turn it into £30 then withdraw into bank :thumbsup:

whoops too late

wow how old is this thread :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)816
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help22
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56