Can England ACTUALLY play a game...

240 replies
Found 10th Jun 2009
...without 1966 being mentioned at least once?

Guys, get over it.

43 years ago, dubious decisions won it for you, and it's unlikely to EVER happen again.

Pathetic imo.

240 Comments

Banned

Well maybe they want to mention it every game.

When it's your choice you can do what you want.

Brb, checking Scotland's competition history.

How are you grex?

it was a big achievement and until an England team win the world cup it will still be talked about. Im welsh and have no problems listening to them talk about it.

Did we win in 66?

Awesome

We won the World Cup once.

Did you know that?

hornblowerracing;5458633

We won the World Cup once.Did you know that?

Was it in 66 by any chance :thinking:

We invented this game that we are no good at..............

And football is not the only one.

Original Poster

t0mm;5458610

Brb, checking Scotland's competition history. :pHow are you grex?

We're good at curling... :-D

Statistically, we punch abpve our weight compared to countries of similar size...

I'm grumpy btw :-D

brettytopbanana;5458616

it was a big achievement and until an England team win the world cup it … it was a big achievement and until an England team win the world cup it will still be talked about. Im welsh and have no problems listening to them talk about it.

Oh god, they'll still be bleating on about it at the 2090 cyberfootball world cup then... :roll:

have to agree and I'm english

grex9101;5458699

We're good at curling... :-DStatistically, we punch abpve our weight … We're good at curling... :-DStatistically, we punch abpve our weight compared to countries of similar size...I'm grumpy btw :-DOh god, they'll still be bleating on about it at the 2090 cyberfootball world cup then... :roll:

:w00t: im a curler as a matter of fact, its a brilliant game used to play for ayr juniors, now play for the university of dundee

grex9101;5458699

Can England ACTUALLY play a game...

Dunno to be honest dude :? All I've ever seen are the players greetin their eyes out :w00t:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5458875

Dunno to be honest dude :? All I've ever seen are the players greetin … Dunno to be honest dude :? All I've ever seen are the players greetin their eyes out :w00t:

Yeah, and missing penalties.

Oh how I love to see them get beaten time after time.

The problem is, they think they're better than they are. :-D

grex9101;5458919

Yeah, and missing penalties.Oh how I love to see them get beaten time … Yeah, and missing penalties.Oh how I love to see them get beaten time after time.The problem is, they think they're better than they are. :-D

defo lol

why do us scots have such a strong hatred towards any english team lol, from what i cn see they dont hate our teams lol

they think it's been spammed . .

Original Poster

myaser88;5459014

they think it's been spammed . .

When in fact it takes more than someone like you.... :-D

Original Poster

micoo;5458989

defo lolwhy do us scots have such a strong hatred towards any english … defo lolwhy do us scots have such a strong hatred towards any english team lol, from what i cn see they dont hate our teams lol

Because they're so conceited, if they had a bit of humility it may serve them better.

Plus, the English are the second most hated nation on the planet...

grex9101;5459084

Because they're so conceited, if they had a bit of humility it may serve … Because they're so conceited, if they had a bit of humility it may serve them better.Plus, the English are the second most hated nation on the planet...

after the french LOL

grex9101;5459076

When in fact it takes more than someone like you.... :-D

i actually agree with the thread. you got your argentina top on (?)

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926843224/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/05/03/moore.jpg

Wow, bitter Scot.

lulz @ Scotland

Oh, you Scotch, how you love to pull the tiger's tail. When was the last time you won 6-0 at rugby, never mind football?

Original Poster

micoo;5459101

after the french LOL

Traditionally, Scots and French are friends (google the "Auld Alliance")

The US is the most hated nation in the world.

mosthated.ueuo.com/res…php

(just a online poll, but you'll find a number of similar polls which agree)

myaser88;5459123

i actually agree with the thread. you got your argentina top on (?)

Still not getting this Argentina thing, what did I miss? :?

Banned

grex9101;5459084

Because they're so conceited, if they had a bit of humility it may serve … Because they're so conceited, if they had a bit of humility it may serve them better.

Oh, Ok.

We'll I thought Andorra were pretty unlucky tonight. With a bit of luck, England might scrape through the qualifying stages. If they get the luck they had tonight, they might make it. :w00t::thumbsup:

Original Poster

The JFK;5459160

Wow, bitter Scot.lulz @ Scotland

Oh HAI muppet!!!

radiohead999;5459168

Oh, you Scotch, how you love to pull the tiger's tail. When was the last … Oh, you Scotch, how you love to pull the tiger's tail. When was the last time you won 6-0 at rugby, never mind football?

lol @ Scotch. We're not whisky, Nigel! :roll:

Original Poster

guv;5459197

Oh, Ok.We'll I thought Andorra were pretty unlucky tonight. With a bit of … Oh, Ok.We'll I thought Andorra were pretty unlucky tonight. With a bit of luck, England might scrape through the qualifying stages. If they get the luck they had tonight, they might make it. :w00t::thumbsup:

Yeah, tough group guv. The mighty Andorra have a population of what, 80,000?

Wow, strong selection options there :-D

Banned

grex9101;5459215

Yeah, tough group guv. The mighty Andorra have a population of what, … Yeah, tough group guv. The mighty Andorra have a population of what, 80,000? Wow, strong selection options there :-D

Yeh, but they have a bigger choice than the 48.520 from the Faroe Islands! :w00t:

grex9101;5459196

Traditionally, Scots and French are friends (google the "Auld … Traditionally, Scots and French are friends (google the "Auld Alliance")Check out the siege of Leith by the French and how the Scots' had to call for help from the English to get the French out of there because they couldn't do it on their own because their cannon-balls were smaller than the English ones, Google that one!The US is the most hated nation in the world.http://mosthated.ueuo.com/results.php(just a online poll, but you'll find a number of similar polls which agree)Still not getting this Argentina thing, what did I miss? :?

Original Poster

Quote fail!!! :-D

radiohead999;5459168

Oh, you Scotch, how you love to pull the tiger's tail. When was the last … Oh, you Scotch, how you love to pull the tiger's tail. When was the last time you won 6-0 at rugby, never mind football?

i would replace tiger with kitten

we pumped italy at the rugby not so long ago if i remember corectly, last time we won 6-0 football would be the 2nd setember 2006 against the faroe islands actually ;-)

and lets just remind ourselves that we did a damn sight better than you in the euro 2008 qualy's we beat france twice and got knocked out by italy in the last minute due to a poor refering decision

grex9101;5459275

Quote fail!!! :-D

Come on, that deserves a touche, surely?

micoo;5459281

i would replace tiger with kitten :pwe pumped italy at the rugby not so … i would replace tiger with kitten :pwe pumped italy at the rugby not so long ago if i remember corectly, last time we won 6-0 football would be the 2nd setember 2006 against the faroe islands actually ;-)and lets just remind ourselves that we did a damn sight better than you in the euro 2008 qualy's we beat france twice and got knocked out by italy in the last minute due to a poor refering decision

Have a touche from me! :whistling:

Original Poster

radiohead999;5459291

Come on, that deserves a touche, surely?

You want me to touch you? :?

:-D

Banned

micoo;5459281

we pumped italy at the rugby not so long ago if i remember corectly, last … we pumped italy at the rugby not so long ago if i remember corectly, last time we won 6-0 football would be the 2nd setember 2006 against the faroe islands actually ;-)

Yeh, but the Faroe Islands have beaten ya!

and lets just remind ourselves that we did a damn sight better than you … and lets just remind ourselves that we did a damn sight better than you in the euro 2008 qualy's we beat france twice and got knocked out by italy in the last minute due to a poor refering decision

I LOL! :w00t:

(I didnt really, I wanted Scotland to go through..... but it looks better saying that!):w00t:

grex9101;5459319

You want me to touch you? :?:-D

Sorry, I thought French was your first language? :-D

radiohead999;5459313

Have a touche from me! :whistling:

why thankyou kind sir :thumbsup:

Scotland would love to be able to quote a similar achievement.

Apparently they celebrate not exiting the world cup in the 1st round north of the border.

Original Poster

thesaint;5459373

Scotland would love to be able to quote a similar achievement.Apparently … Scotland would love to be able to quote a similar achievement.Apparently they celebrate not exiting the world cup in the 1st round north of the border.

[email protected] stain

No reason really, just in general..... :-D

http://www.laughfc.co.uk/zimages/Scotland.jpg

And they haven't got any better since......

thesaint;5459373

Scotland would love to be able to quote a similar achievement.Apparently … Scotland would love to be able to quote a similar achievement.Apparently they celebrate not exiting the world cup in the 1st round north of the border.

true but we would say we did well to get that far, the english go in a strop cos they think they are better than everyone else at footy :p:whistling:

The JFK;5459405

And they haven't got any better since......

Now we are going to have to wait half an hour while our Scottish cousins mock something similar up in Photoshop!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions