Groups

Can i abuse you?

MEGA bored! This place is dying tonight, wheres the talent, naked buff fellas typing in gstrings?

33 Comments

Original Poster

Carley;6455538

Hello hun :thumbsup:

What undies you wearing?

dnt knwo bout the g strings but u can abuse me if ya want (just be nice about it :lol:)

If you abuse me again(or my tags) i'll have you suspended again!

Original Poster

thesaint;6455559

Grasser!!

Well I have just finished reading one of the funniest threads in a long time - was honestly crying with laughter......................but someone got it spammed:-(

It was the one where a certain young "confused" poster was looking for advice..............and OMG the replies were just brilliant

Great entertainment:thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;6455568

Grasser!!

Is that what you call abuse? My dungeon would give you a heart attack you big girls blouse.

bossyboots;6455589

Well I have just finished reading one of the funniest threads in a long … Well I have just finished reading one of the funniest threads in a long time - was honestly crying with laughter......................but someone got it spammed:-(It was the one where a certain young "confused" poster was looking for advice..............and OMG the replies were just brilliant Great entertainment:thumbsup:

Oh no!! Another one I missed:x

Original Poster

thesaint;6455594

Is that what you call abuse? My dungeon would give you a heart attack you … Is that what you call abuse? My dungeon would give you a heart attack you big girls blouse.

Your undies would give me a fright let alone your dungeon!

thesaint;6455559

what a load of horse **** that was, rayman, you never replied to my pm seen as though what you put in the pm was nothing to do with the reson i was suspended

Lulu'sMammy;6455608

Your undies would give me a fright let alone your dungeon!

Your scared of undies? They're clean, I bought 3 pairs of CK's on Saturday.

TomWilkoLFC;6455621

what a load of horse **** that was, rayman, you never replied to my pm … what a load of horse **** that was, rayman, you never replied to my pm seen as though what you put in the pm was nothing to do with the reson i was suspended

Huh?

Original Poster

TomWilkoLFC;6455621

what a load of horse **** that was, rayman, you never replied to my pm … what a load of horse **** that was, rayman, you never replied to my pm seen as though what you put in the pm was nothing to do with the reson i was suspended

Agreed. Had nothing to do with tags.

Original Poster

thesaint;6455627

Your scared of undies? They're clean, I bought 3 pairs of CK's on … Your scared of undies? They're clean, I bought 3 pairs of CK's on Saturday.

Wow hardcore, bet they got yellow pee stains in them already...try boiling them, i've heard it can work wonders!

Lulu'sMammy;6455633

Wow hardcore, bet they got yellow pee stains in them already...try … Wow hardcore, bet they got yellow pee stains in them already...try boiling them, i've heard it can work wonders!

I buy black for that very reason.
    This abuse is lame! My granny can do better, and i'm her favourite!

Lulu'sMammy;6455628

Agreed. Had nothing to do with tags.

i know i got suspended for 'tag abuse' but in the pm there was a post quoted now that does not make sense at all.

Original Poster

thesaint;6455653

I buy black for that very reason.This abuse is lame! My granny can do … I buy black for that very reason.This abuse is lame! My granny can do better, and i'm her favourite!

I only abuse young men

Original Poster

TomWilkoLFC;6455654

i know i got suspended for 'tag abuse' but in the pm there was a post … i know i got suspended for 'tag abuse' but in the pm there was a post quoted now that does not make sense at all.

same, it was the saint who dobbed us in!

Lulu'sMammy;6455666

I only abuse young men

hellooo :lol:

Lulu'sMammy;6455670

same, it was the saint who dobbed us in!

saint, ima kick yo ass :lol: kidding :thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;6455666

I only abuse young men

Hey!
    That's low man, real low. :-(

TomWilkoLFC;6455682

I didn't see your tags in any case.

Original Poster

TomWilkoLFC;6455682

I hate to say this, but he would likely knock you out with his massive schlong....ask the lasses on here they will say for definite...i've only seen pics!

thesaint;6455690

Hey!That's low man, real low. :-(I didn't see your tags in any case.

:roll:
    Lulu'sMammy;6455697

I hate to say this, but he would likely knock you out with his massive … I hate to say this, but he would likely knock you out with his massive schlong....ask the lasses on here they will say for definite...i've only seen pics!

ermm :roll:

Original Poster

TomWilkoLFC;6455726

:roll:ermm :roll:

Muwahahahahahah i ain't really, but the lasses bit is true. The guys a right stud muffin or so i'm told.....anyway, you sexy?

Lulu'sMammy;6455769

Muwahahahahahah i ain't really, but the lasses bit is true. The guys a … Muwahahahahahah i ain't really, but the lasses bit is true. The guys a right stud muffin or so i'm told.....anyway, you sexy?

haha, hitting on a minor, you should be ashamed

Original Poster

micoo;6455807

Hes got a daughter :?

Lulu'sMammy;6455814

tom is only 17 :lol:

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6455568

Grasser!!

Close.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

guv;6455826

Close.:thumbsup:

Omg was it u!!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6455834

Omg was it u!!

No. I'm not a modabee. However the notion was quite hurtful and worthy of a report.

I merely suggested that "grasser" sounded almost correct.

Original Poster

guv;6455887

No. I'm not a modabee. However the notion was quite hurtful and worthy of … No. I'm not a modabee. However the notion was quite hurtful and worthy of a report.I merely suggested that "grasser" sounded almost correct.

You serious lol

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6455902

You serious lol

You're not very good at this are you!

At least the resident modabee has vanished for now.

Original Poster

guv;6455923

You're not very good at this are you!At least the resident modabee has … You're not very good at this are you!At least the resident modabee has vanished for now.

no

micoo;6455807

Lulu'sMammy;6455814

micoo;6455823

tom is only 17 :lol:

NOT GUILTY:p

micoo:x:x why?

Whats Happened To This Fun Thread????????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …176460
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34225
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1532

See more discussions