can i access pc files with my psp on wireless network?

Banned 7
Found 21st Oct 2009
Please could anyone tell me if it is possible to access my pc files with my psp? I have custom firmware installed on the psp and usually use it to play my backups. What i want to do if possible, is watch videos from my pc via our wireless network on my psp.(if that makes sense!!). I've googled it and have found so many different types of programs but was hoping someone on here would have personal experience/could recommend what program i need. Please any help would be appreciated! Thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Anyone??:oops: maybe what i've mentioned is not possible:cry:

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;6657674

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=windows+shares+on+psp&meta=&aq=f&oq=http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&ei=hKLgSvbaL4S64QbvzI0N&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAYQBSgA&q=streaming+to+psp&spell=1

Thanks for the links, these are things i've come across in my searches in google. The reason i was asking on the forum here was because i was hoping i would hear from others who have tried different methods and find the one that most people prefer because i haven't been on my psp so long i feel like have missed out alot on the psp homebrew scene. Anyway thanks again and i'll just continue searching.......

Dunno why you need to keep searching the above links have the info you need to get your psp doing what you need.

tversity.com/

tversity.com/sup…es/

Banned

dontasciime;6663449

Dunno why you need to keep searching the above links have the info you … Dunno why you need to keep searching the above links have the info you need to get your psp doing what you need.[

It must be like the search for enlightenment - never ending

Original Poster Banned

dontiasciime please don't get me wrong, the links you provided are brilliant, when i said i would keep looking i meant i would look those links up when i had the chance because i've had alot going on at home lately and there are so many links on google for this problem from quite a few years back. Members like you are what these forums are about, you see someone has a problem and you have something helpful to say unlike some who just post silly comments, so thanks again you were very helpful (though i haven't had time to actually try anything on my psp). Hopefully tomorrow. Cheers!

madmax23;6684082

dontiasciime please don't get me wrong, the links you provided are … dontiasciime please don't get me wrong, the links you provided are brilliant, when i said i would keep looking i meant i would look those links up when i had the chance because i've had alot going on at home lately and there are so many links on google for this problem from quite a few years back. Members like you are what these forums are about, you see someone has a problem and you have something helpful to say unlike some who just post silly comments, so thanks again you were very helpful (though i haven't had time to actually try anything on my psp). Hopefully tomorrow. Cheers!

Not a problem
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bosch Professional batteries22
    2. Now TV broadband opinions11
    3. Advice on handsets please?57
    4. Budget Mobile - which one?712

See more discussions