Expired

Can I activate an O2 SIM without topping up?

7 replies
Found 31st Jan 2010
I have an O2 PAYG SIM that Id like to activate without topping up; is this possible?
If not, any idea what the smallest amount I can top up with?
I have registered the Top-up card but that didnt register the SIM.

1. Ask
  2. O2
  3. Sim
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. O2
  3. Sim
7 Comments

Not 100% percent sure but i'm pretty certain you can register all of it online.
If not its possible to top up by only £5.

Original Poster

ErrorOperator;7712936

Not 100% percent sure but i'm pretty certain you can register all of it … Not 100% percent sure but i'm pretty certain you can register all of it online. If not its possible to top up by only £5.

Thanks, I’ll take another look but couldn’t see how to before.

Original Poster

I registered at O2 online but when I try and call the number I get a message saying that it has not been possible to connect so I guess you do need to top-up before the SIM is active. :x

Agharta

I registered at O2 online but when I try and call the number I get a … I registered at O2 online but when I try and call the number I get a message saying that it has not been possible to connect so I guess you do need to top-up before the SIM is active. :x

did it work?

I just got an iPhone 5 s and it says I need to top up so I can activate it wig is really annoying because I reaLly need to chat to my friendss

no you can't you have to top up at least once , after that you can call or do it online, I just did

safeabz1

no you can't you have to top up at least once , after that you can call … no you can't you have to top up at least once , after that you can call or do it online, I just did

One year too late oO
Edited by: "chocci" 21st Mar 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!615
    2. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold22
    3. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo216
    4. Driving anxiety.2327

See more discussions