Can i anyone recommend a poweful suction vaccum cleaner please

Found 26th Aug 2009
I have bought 2 Hoover Cylinder types as i was told they were great but have had to return them both as the suction is poor.

29 Comments

1 word. Dyson.

kyalion;6122769

1 word. Dyson.

Yes i have had a few and Dyson is the best

Banned

kyalion;6122769

1 word. Dyson.

x2!!

Dyson sucks

Banned

deanos;6122821

Dyson sucks

...........very hard

Dyson,I have just got one of the ball ones DC24

Highly Recommended

my MIL has a dyson animal and its carp

i paid £45 for a hoover in argos and its hard to lift it off the carpet when its on full suction lol

Yeah we have the ball one DC 18 Slim and its really good.

d
y
s
o

n

magicbeans;6122893

dyson

:?

http://whatisthewhat.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/daniel.thumbnail.jpg
http://www.1stopcleaningshop.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/131x133/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_6.jpg

boothy;6122846

Dyson,I have just got one of the ball ones DC24Highly Recommended

You're joking aint ya,its awful

It doesn't pick up very good at all,you only have to read the reviews on Amazon to see that.

The suction on that particular model is awful

It doesn't suck up my long hair:w00t:

Dyson has a good consistent suction, but for best overall suction you have to go for a bag hoover but then you are having to change bags and the suction will decrease until you change the bags

I have had 2 dysons (gawd knows why i bought the 2nd when i wasnt happy with the first) and i think they are pants compared to my electrolux cyclone power (think thats what its called) it was only about 80 quid and imo brilliant...:)

]http//di…spx

deb8z;6122915

You're joking aint ya,its awfulIt doesn't pick up very good at all,you … You're joking aint ya,its awfulIt doesn't pick up very good at all,you only have to read the reviews on Amazon to see that.The suction on that particular model is awfulIt doesn't suck up my long hair:w00t:

works ok for me,never had any issues:thumbsup:

I hope you want this for hoovering...

In one room i have a dark carpet,so it shows all the "bits" on the floor,i can go over it 3 times before it sucks it up.

I still have the Dyson DC01 which is still going,thats brill,suction is far better than the DC24

Original Poster

natversion1;6122992

I hope you want this for hoovering...

I certainly do, my friend. :roll:

Original Poster

Thanks Guys - the majority seem to think a DYSON. I am on the case. Many Thanks xxxxxx

Banned

Just went to check, I have a DC07 with a toolkit

My mum has the ball one and i dont like it either, maybe its because i just dont know how to use it :lol:

xxx

in a word miele cat and dog, we have had ours about 6 years now with 1 dog and 2 cats, it still lifts the carpet when you vacuum on full power we have to turn it down, tha price is not bad about £200-£250 cheaper than a dyson, my mil has one my moms got one and my brother, also these are quality items, you only have to look at the price of there kitchen equipment to know,:thumbsup:

oreck - always had one they are brilliant

Original Poster

good stuff, guys. thanks

You want a vacuum ?
Check out the Henry range , theres a few others too ,Goerge ,Henrietta [ I think that's there names]
I use a vacuum for my job , always having to change bags ,clean out the motor etc ,but recently used the customers pink Henrietta , very powerfull suction and very easy to empty and clean .
Makro had the Henry's on Makro Mail for £67.00 +VAT , so I went out and bought one .
Fantastic deal and a very good vacuum.

Banned

deb8z;6122915

You're joking aint ya,its awfulIt doesn't pick up very good at all,you … You're joking aint ya,its awfulIt doesn't pick up very good at all,you only have to read the reviews on Amazon to see that.The suction on that particular model is awfulIt doesn't suck up my long hair:w00t:

why you hoovering your head

Pmsl ^

Try lovehoney

dimebars;6124061

why you hoovering your head

I'm surprised i'm not bald the amount of hair that i lose,its stress:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text