Groups

Can I ask a really dumb question please

Yeah ok ummmmmm ok.

I'm a newbie around here and it's a totally different format than I'm used to. In my travels through the threads I've seen ppl quoting a previous post and a reply of

+1

Now in my mind I'm thinking that means that the member posting it agrees with what's quoted ? or does it mean left a rep ? Just that I've also noted on here that rep is pretty important to ppl and I've never seen +1 used in a forum before.

Feel free to titter at the newbie asking what's a stooopid question but hey ho, don't want to make a stoooopid mistake

Thanks
    x

67 Comments

pretty sure it's just them agreeing, that's what I use it for anyway.
    Hi anyway, welcome to HUKD :thumbsup:

It means you argree with what there saying

Original Poster

SunTzu;5528041

pretty sure it's just them agreeing, that's what I use it for anyway. Hi … pretty sure it's just them agreeing, that's what I use it for anyway. Hi anyway, welcome to HUKD :thumbsup:

Thank you

RuthIess;5528050

It means you argree with what there saying

Thank you

Rep left (new to doing this too, am aware that I only give out nominal amounts though LOL)

pooop

monkeybrains;5528065

pooop

+1

as in monkeybrains agrees with pooop

It's used as an agreement with the previous post.

Yeah, just agreeing with the previous post :thumbsup:

Welcome

bellabonkers;5528082

+1

bellabonkers;5528082

+2

Me too! ;-)

t0mm;5528098

+1

+2

Butterflies;5528118

+2Me too! ;-)

+3 me three:thumbsup:

Butterflies;5528118

+2Me too! ;-)

+3

ilovepink;5528128

+3 me three:thumbsup:

+4 lol

Butterflies;5528118

+2Me too! ;-)

lol see it goes a little something like that....sometimes if you agree really strongly someone might put + 1000000

higgzy;5528135

+4 lol

+5

Butterflies;5528118

+2Me too! ;-)

+6 :thumbsup:

bellabonkers;5528142

lol see it goes a little something like that....sometimes if you agree … lol see it goes a little something like that....sometimes if you agree really strongly someone might put + 1000000

+39893832383

+1 wait thats not right lol. Ta for rep!

t0mm;5528148

+39893832383

+ 68687968376836 for sarcasm (has to be in that order too!!)

lulzwutamirite?

+314159265

This just means I like pie.

Original Poster

LOL thanks ppl :-D

Was on phone ordering chinese (swimming lesson night is takeaway night) and chuckled out loud when I refreshed page. Chinese lady didn't understand ... oops hope they get my order right now :?

Xb0xGuru;5528217

+314159265This just means I like pie.

shouldnt there be a dot in there somwhere?? :thinking:

Brb;5528230

LOL thanks ppl :-DWas on phone ordering chinese (swimming lesson night is … LOL thanks ppl :-DWas on phone ordering chinese (swimming lesson night is takeaway night) and chuckled out loud when I refreshed page. Chinese lady didn't understand ... oops hope they get my order right now :?

:w00t: mkae sure you asked for the right number and chips!! . . . .you could end up with sweet n sour lassie!!!

Xb0xGuru;5528217

+314159265This just means I like pie.

I'm more of a TART person myself :giggle:

Hehe - it's been entertaining

Banned

there is

co-sign and This.

too!

foxymissroxy;5528233

and it's pi...I'm getting pedantic now.

foxymissroxy;5528233

I didn't want to make it TOO obvious

bellabonkers;5528262

and it's pi...I'm getting pedantic now.

which is why I wrote pie :thumbsup:

Xb0xGuru;5528275

which is why I wrote pie :thumbsup:

Yeap I spotted that one!

Xb0xGuru;5528270

I didn't want to make it TOO obvious

lolalot i dont work for a national newspaper!!!

tinternets=serious spelling business!!

foxymissroxy;5528313

lolalot i dont work for a national newspaper!!! tinternets=serious … lolalot i dont work for a national newspaper!!! tinternets=serious spelling business!!

:lol:

Original Poster

Well I may as well take this opportunity to introduce myself whilst waiting on food

I hail from Northamptonshire. Single Mum to one who is my world (but we all say that don't we). I have a bit of a cheeky side of me wherein I can tease men with what some might consider male bashing but nothing that'll upset anyone (hopefully). I am technically still married but we've actually been separataed longer and living apart than actually married and together. For the most part we do actually get on rather well (just occassionally I want to smash his face in (but I don't)).

aaaaaaaargh chinese here so I'll hit submit reply and scoot .......

Please do give me lots to read upon my return. Would like to know more about you lot too (am a nosey beggar too heehee).

ttfn xxx

Brb;5528230

LOL thanks ppl :-DWas on phone ordering chinese (swimming lesson night is … LOL thanks ppl :-DWas on phone ordering chinese (swimming lesson night is takeaway night) and chuckled out loud when I refreshed page. Chinese lady didn't understand ... oops hope they get my order right now :?

I bet the chinese lady said your food will be with you in ......30 - 45 mins :lol: they always do

I am Bella...I like ducks and hate jaffa cakes!

Brb;5528432

Well I may as well take this opportunity to introduce myself whilst … Well I may as well take this opportunity to introduce myself whilst waiting on food :)I hail from Northamptonshire. Single Mum to one who is my world (but we all say that don't we). I have a bit of a cheeky side of me wherein I can tease men with what some might consider male bashing but nothing that'll upset anyone (hopefully). I am technically still married but we've actually been separataed longer and living apart than actually married and together. For the most part we do actually get on rather well (just occassionally I want to smash his face in (but I don't)). aaaaaaaargh chinese here so I'll hit submit reply and scoot ....... Please do give me lots to read upon my return. Would like to know more about you lot too (am a nosey beggar too heehee). ttfn xxx

you like male bashing? yay! x x x

Welcome to HUKD

I am bitsey, been here too long, made some friends and prob made some enemies along the way. Welcome to HUKD

bellabonkers;5528496

I am Bella...I like ducks and hate jaffa cakes!

So that explains your ID :thumbsup:

Welcome to HUKD, Brb!

Xb0xGuru;5528527

So that explains your ID :thumbsup:Welcome to HUKD, Brb!

your supposed to be in your room for mocking me!!

spankings all round!!

Hi I'm butterflies, I have 2 kids and live with my husband who is out on the hit and miss tonight.

I'm not that good at flirting - but sometimes get into the swing of it, so you probably won't get caught up with me too much - but there are some gals on here that are REALLY good at it - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846239
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764385
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33196

See more discussions