Groups
    EXPIRED

Can i ask people to look at my website on here?

I have a website in which I want feedback, not to try and sell. Am i allowed to do this?

4 Comments

Is it called patmaballs?

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Is it called patmaballs?

It soon will be, great idea

patw2000

It soon will be, great idea

Glad to have been of help, but I will be expecting royalty's if it is a success. Are you going to give us a link to your site?

supermod

Hi : hotukdeals.com/fee…673

* Self promotion of businesses and anyone involved with them, including staff, affiliate networks, marketing companies, SEO, PR etc, survey threads, post incentives, charity request threads made without prior permission, auction / marketplace sites (with the exception of those sellers approved by HUKD), personal sales elsewhere, links to personal websites, requests for referrals, referral links, third party affiliate links, advertising for personal gain and displaying of e-mail address in the forums is spam

Unfortunately links to personal websites are prohibited under HUKD Code of Conduct guidelines. You can discuss the matter further with the Admin team via the main contact form :

hotukdeals.com/con…act

Thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Free Codes from EGX66
    2. One for the mathmeticians1829
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions