Groups

Can I ask tesco to honour a price black ops

Hi I went to buy balck ops for my son last night from tesco I wanted to take advantage of the offer they have on black ops for the ps3
    ( Game & £20 psn card for £45 ) but they only had the game.
    My question is this can I get tesco to sell me the game for £25 as they havent got the psn card its not my fault, or can I pay the £45 take the game and get a voucher to pick up the psn card when its back in stock
    ( as they do if you use a bogof offer and they only have one of the item )
    I just dont want to miss an offer and they only had 5 left last night and I want it as a christmas present.
    Many thanks in advance.

16 Comments

Banned

subject to availability?

just sayin

Original Poster

Thats what Im hoping for will pop across in a bit and beg lol

Original Poster

toshapetriji

subject to availability?just sayin

HMMM thats what I was thinking is that a get out clause.

Original Poster

Right just going to be cheeky and ask wish me luck

This happened to me the game was there but no network card. I went to customer services and he has annotated my receipt to say i can go back and get the network card when they next have them. He did say i should do this within the next 28 days though. I paid the £39.99 full price for game but will only have to pay £5 something for the £20 network card.
    If they wont do the deal i would take it back for the refund if its still wrapped and then do what i did. Its not your fault they didnt have enough in stock.

Supermod

No they do not HAVE to sell it to you and if they do it with be at their own discretion.

Original Poster

Offer finished last nigh, ahh well just my luck. will hang on to see if any other offers come up

Original Poster

magicjay1986

No they do not HAVE to sell it to you and if they do it with be at their … No they do not HAVE to sell it to you and if they do it with be at their own discretion.

Didnt say do they " HAVE " to just asked if I could maybe get them /persuade them to do it.

Happened to me when I got it on launch day as they only got a few psn packs in and loads of xbox points and just said it was subject to availability but I could buy tue xbox points instead which defeats the object as don't own an xbox lol

Hopefully you will get them as the points come in handy and can use them for the black ops map packs when they come out

offer should not end until the 14th sunday.

Can you not buy it online anymore?

Original Poster

Starr

Can you not buy it online anymore?

Ive tried doing it online but it just comes up with a total of £59.99 ?????

Offer is still on in my Tesco...........saw it this morning.

have you asked tesco yet?

I know when I worked there in my student days you could get a rain check voucher if an item on offer was out of stock.

just go and politely ask a friendly looking chap instore it's really the only way you'll get a definitive answer.

Original Poster

Syzable

Offer is still on in my Tesco...........saw it this morning.

Went in this morning and he said it had finished will go back in

they had a poster in my store with the end date as 14th
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions