can i book more than one movie with unlimited cineworld card?

Found 28th May 2015
I have an premium unlimited Cineworld card, how many movies can be booked online at one time? Can anyone help?
Community Updates
AskCardCineworldMovieBook
6 Comments
yes you can book two movies
So, has this changed then, because a while back you could not book another movie until 2 hours after the first one started,

So for instance I wanted to see a film at 1600 Monday and another at 1900 Tuesday, I could not book Tuesdays until 1800 on monday
lynx2oo2

So, has this changed then, because a while back you could not book … So, has this changed then, because a while back you could not book another movie until 2 hours after the first one started, So for instance I wanted to see a film at 1600 Monday and another at 1900 Tuesday, I could not book Tuesdays until 1800 on monday

in actual fact, the terms and conditions of the card state thus...

7.4 The User may only book one ticket in advance in person at the Cineworld Cinema on the day of the performance.  Additionally, Users may be able to take advantage of Cineworld’s Unlimited Card online booking offer (where available) to use their Unlimited Card to book one ticket online via the User’s mycineworld account on Cineworld’s website.  The Unlimited Card online booking offer and all online ticket bookings made thereunder are subject to the Terms and Conditions for the Unlimited Card online ticket booking offer set out below at clause 18. Users may not book tickets by telephone. 
18.3 Only one ticket per Unlimited Card may be booked online at any time and no further online ticket booking may be made using that Unlimited Card until the screening to which the existing booking relates has come to an end. Although a booking/processing fee usually applies to Cineworld customers when cinema tickets are booked online, Unlimited Cardholders are exempt from this booking/processing fee when booking a ticket online for themselves.
It has recently changed... Premium unlimited customers can book three in advance. P.S. I am a black card holder myself, and have used this feature a number of times already. Please see the link below for details:

www2.cineworld.co.uk/blo…nts
To be honest, I have a black card as well, and did not know that they had changed the terms. thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants