Can I buy a game at CEX I'm 13 but have a membership card?

Found 9th Mar
Can I buy infinite warfare at CEX I'm 13 but I have a membership card but it's my dad's can I still buy the game????
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I would more then likely say no due to it being an 18
The age rules govern the seller, not the buyer. If you are a Calais kid (beard, adult features etc) you may well get away with it if paying cash - unless its a photo card
ccnp1 h, 0 m ago

The age rules govern the seller, not the buyer. If you are a Calais kid …The age rules govern the seller, not the buyer. If you are a Calais kid (beard, adult features etc) you may well get away with it if paying cash - unless its a photo card

Calais kid!
Edited by: "ScubaDudes" 9th Mar
No because of the age rating. I’ve had my fair share of age rating problems despite being old enough (16 year old buying a 12 DVD one summer).
Mechtup13 h, 17 m ago

No because of the age rating. I’ve had my fair share of age rating p …No because of the age rating. I’ve had my fair share of age rating problems despite being old enough (16 year old buying a 12 DVD one summer).

It's ok, babyface.

Anyway, the card is only asked for when selling, not buying.
MadeDixonsCry16 h, 39 m ago

It's ok, babyface. Anyway, the card is only asked for when selling, not …It's ok, babyface. Anyway, the card is only asked for when selling, not buying.

Its asked for when buying also, more for the buyers protection against broken/damaged items.
You probably would get away if you order online, but instore, they will see that you're underage, and most likely wont slel it to you.
Snakeyes64611th Mar

Its asked for when buying also, more for the buyers protection against …Its asked for when buying also, more for the buyers protection against broken/damaged items.

But they sell to non-members
MadeDixonsCry18 m ago

Yeah I know that, if you buy they do ask for membership.
MadeDixonsCry41 m ago

They will ask if you have a card but you don’t need to have one.
Means all your purchase history is stored, ideal for lost receipts on electronics.
Jumpingphil11th Mar

Are you allowed to be on here at 13?

Nothing wrong with this site
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions