Groups

Can I buy a good mechanical keyboard under £50?

I use my keyboard for general business tasks and to play World of Warcraft. I'm a clicker *shame* trying to make the switch over to keybinding. I'd love a Razer keyboard (probably not possible for my budget but willing to stretch a bit) but I've heard bad reviews of them conking out after a while/broken keys and all sorts.

All opinions appreciated. Was hoping to order one today to take advantage of black Friday discounts.

3 Comments

I just purchased the victop tenkeyless blue switches for ~£23 yesterday and received it today. I'm really impressed with the quality obviously not as good as my k65 rgb (reds) or cm quickfire tk (browns) but for the money it's a great buy and ive wanted a blue for a while

Whoa, careful with WoW, it'll take your social life if you're not careful. X)

I'm sure you can get a decent one. I almost pulled the trigger but the only one I wanted was a multi colour LED which cost £130!! I wanted them silent keys as well and not the loud as heck clickity click look at me I am using a keyboard type ones.

I'm not sure if there are many black friday deals on them but even the normal prices can be decent for what you get if you're not overly picky.

I was wanting the Corsair K70 RGB but looks like it's now end of line and not stocked by retailers, I wonder what replaced it..

Totally forgot I was mega picky, I wanted a keyboard that had play/pause skip buttons for music and a nice rotating audio adjuster.
    Edited by: "PenguinsForAll" 25th Nov 2016

PenguinsForAll

Whoa, careful with WoW, it'll take your social life if you're not … Whoa, careful with WoW, it'll take your social life if you're not careful. X)I'm sure you can get a decent one. I almost pulled the trigger but the only one I wanted was a multi colour LED which cost £130!! I wanted them silent keys as well and not the loud as heck clickity click look at me I am using a keyboard type ones.I'm not sure if there are many black friday deals on them but even the normal prices can be decent for what you get if you're not overly picky.I was wanting the Corsair K70 RGB but looks like it's now end of line and not stocked by retailers, I wonder what replaced it..Totally forgot I was mega picky, I wanted a keyboard that had play/pause skip buttons for music and a nice rotating audio adjuster.

​have you looked at the latest Logitech keyboards? pretty sure they have reds rgb and the media controls
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions