Groups

Can i buy a hd virgin box?

Hi,

I was wandering if i can buy a virgin hd box off ebay and replace that with my standard box???

thanks

6 Comments

i was wondering the same but i dont think the cards will work in another box

Virgin Receivers belong to Virgin, they should not be sold by anyone.

why cant you get one from virgin? ours was free.

i rang them they are only free to new customers they said ring back when your contract is nearly up

linw

i rang them they are only free to new customers they said ring back when … i rang them they are only free to new customers they said ring back when your contract is nearly up

no ours was free! call them and tell them you wont call them near the end of your contract you will go to sky!

you'll be buying stolen property if you do buy one. plus the card will not be paired with the box and won't work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826349
      5. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7051338

See more discussions