can I buy amazon $ gift cards

Banned
Can I buy amazon $gift cards with my £ amazon balance?

8 Comments

Why not just try yourself and find out?

cdm22

​Lol. Bit harsh

Original Poster Banned

cdm22

How about I tried but couldn't find a way and wanted to see if there was a way? Thanks for wasting a few seconds of each others time with your unnecessary comment.

PJM0803

How about I tried but couldn't find a way and wanted to see if there was … How about I tried but couldn't find a way and wanted to see if there was a way? Thanks for wasting a few seconds of each others time with your unnecessary comment.

Well you didn't say that in your first post did you?

PJM0803

How about I tried but couldn't find a way and wanted to see if there was … How about I tried but couldn't find a way and wanted to see if there was a way? Thanks for wasting a few seconds of each others time with your unnecessary comment.

I think you know the answer.....

I purchased from the app for Canadian Dollars and emailed them to someone so if that's what you mean yes you can.

Original Poster Banned

justanothercid

I purchased from the app for Canadian Dollars and emailed them to someone … I purchased from the app for Canadian Dollars and emailed them to someone so if that's what you mean yes you can.

I just tried and only get a option to buy £ gift cards?

You can only buy them from the .com website and it's a separate site even though your details are the same to log in. Which means you can't use your .co.uk balance. Plus you can't buy gift vouchers with a gift voucher balance.
Edited by: "eslick" 13th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?59
    2. Curry haggle price?910
    3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills22
    4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions