can i buy car insurance policy for some one else on my cash back account?

Found 12th Feb 2012
as per title,my friend doesn't know how to do it,and he wants me to sort it out for him.....
Community Updates
21 Comments
yes
csiman

yes

thnks for quick reply but there will be no hassle right?
addjon

thnks for quick reply but there will be no hassle right?

why not just set up a cashback account for your mate? Takes all of 2 minutes.
csiman

why not just set up a cashback account for your mate? Takes all of 2 … why not just set up a cashback account for your mate? Takes all of 2 minutes.

true but i want to do it on my account,and also i want to pay with my credit card.
I do it for cousin, it's not a problem, use your credit/debit card.
Joey Bloggsy

I do it for cousin, it's not a problem, use your credit/debit card.

cheery buddy now i will go ahead.thanks again
by the way by,"cash back",i mean topcashback site..........
addjon

by the way by,"cash back",i mean topcashback site..........

sry m8 , didn't read properly, ignore my post

I did try to get cashback on a broadband deal but I messed it up so cannot advise (not because it was for them but I messed up the request)
topcash back site allows you to make a direct referral link to a retailers page so that you can earn the cash back from a sale, but it would earn you an additional £10 referral fee if you help him make his own account, and earn his own cashback
topcashback.co.uk/acc…als
Edited by: "melipona" 12th Feb 2012
so in short the answer is no,or i have to make a referral and go through there and then earn cash back without making any account for my friend?
if you buy via your topcash account you should get the cash back ven if the product is for your cousin
if you send your cousin a topcashback link to the product and he completes the transaction he will get the cashback

if you send your cousin a link to join topcashback and he buys a product, he will get the cashback and you will get an additional £10
melipona

if you buy via your topcash account you should get the cash back ven if … if you buy via your topcash account you should get the cash back ven if the product is for your cousinif you send your cousin a topcashback link to the product and he completes the transaction he will get the cashbackif you send your cousin a link to join topcashback and he buys a product, he will get the cashback and you will get an additional £10

i am getting a bit confused here,if i buy a car insurance policy(i.e. asda car insurance policy),using my TCB account and using my credit card but the car insurance policy is not for me,it is for my friend,will i get the whole cash back?at this point i don't want to use any referral or what so ever.
in simple words
1- my TCB account
2-my credit card
3-friend car need to be insured on his name address,etc.
hey where is deekh comment?he del it....lol by the way thanks
I've bought stuff for other people via Quidco and got cash back as usual. Assuming TCB are the same then it shouldn't matter. Of course, no cashback is guaranteed and there is not much you can do about it if it doesn't track or gets refused.
addjon

hey where is deekh comment?he del it....lol by the way thanks

I deleted it as I got a little confused. I was comparing your English here to the stuff you write in religion threads. It seems like 2 different people. But I deleted it as I thought I could have been mixing you up with someone else. I don't think I was though.
Why is it addjon? You seem to lose all of your formatting skills, no spaces, no paragraphs etc in religious threads. Is it because you're so anxious to get your point across that you just build up a head of speed and just type, type, type?
Just wondering.
addjon

i am getting a bit confused here,if i buy a car insurance policy(i.e. … i am getting a bit confused here,if i buy a car insurance policy(i.e. asda car insurance policy),using my TCB account and using my credit card but the car insurance policy is not for me,it is for my friend,will i get the whole cash back?at this point i don't want to use any referral or what so ever.

Yes
Edited by: "melipona" 12th Feb 2012
I've done it for my Mum and Husband with no problems on Quidco and now Topcashback. I even used my Mum's debit card for hers - I don't think a different name and address is the issue, just the cookie/computer link tracking.
deek72 you are some what right,but who bother that time when one is in hot debate.any way nice of you to appreciate it.
and also thanks to all who replied,now i will go ahead and see what happens.
I read that as ADHDjon
addjon

deek72 you are some what right,but who bother that time when one is in … deek72 you are some what right,but who bother that time when one is in hot debate.any way nice of you to appreciate it.and also thanks to all who replied,now i will go ahead and see what happens.

no offence but do you really think its appropriate that you are applying for someone else's car insurance? One mistake in spelling or a tickbox checked by mistake etc etc and they can refuse to pay out.
Edited by: "csiman" 12th Feb 2012
csiman

no offence but do you really think its appropriate that you are applying … no offence but do you really think its appropriate that you are applying for someone else's car insurance? One mistake in spelling or a tickbox checked by mistake etc etc and they can refuse to pay out.

thanks for your concern csi,i do double check and also i don't write an essay,just fill up the forum.by the way you didn't change your jini logo yet......
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions