Groups

can i buy it on HUKD? coke zone account

Hi i want to buy a coke zone account that has over 500 points in, can i put a wanted thread in the for sale section or is it not aloud to sell accounts?

i looked throught the terms and all i found was this that you couldnt sell:

gaming accounts such as 'Steam' which are non transferable and any similar trades will be expired and closed

but coke zone is not gaming account and can be transfered..... anyone know if i can ask to but one?

just wanted to ask first so i didnt get banned.

9 Comments

Supermod

I dont think you can as it doesnt have an RRP or a monetary value attached to it.

no

/thread

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7346173

I dont think you can as it doesnt have an RRP or a monetary value … I dont think you can as it doesnt have an RRP or a monetary value attached to it.

ahhhh that was what i was thinking, thanks for the info

magicjay1986;7346173

I dont think you can as it doesnt have an RRP or a monetary value … I dont think you can as it doesnt have an RRP or a monetary value attached to it.

+1, codes are freely obtained so the account holder would be deemed as profiteering

Supermod

fireproofbob;7346185

ahhhh that was what i was thinking, thanks for the info

No worries

Original Poster

choc1969;7346194

+1, codes are freely obtained so the account holder would be deemed as … +1, codes are freely obtained so the account holder would be deemed as profiteering

any ideas how or where i would go about purchasing it

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;7346346

If you're lucky, someone might PM you with one for sale.You should have … If you're lucky, someone might PM you with one for sale.You should have put "coke zone account" in the title also, might have helped. :thumbsup:

thanks for the info ;-)

fireproofbob;7346386

thanks for the info ;-)

is yr avi upside down? its sending my eyes funny

and I did just turn the laptop upside down to check :oops:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7346453

is yr avi upside down? its sending my eyes funny :oand I did just turn … is yr avi upside down? its sending my eyes funny :oand I did just turn the laptop upside down to check :oops:

no its probably all that mulled wine you been drinking :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions