Can I cancel my JD sports order?

Posted 31st Dec 2019
Brought an item last night but saw this morning item is much cheaper, any chance I cancel my order and reorder again
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Just return it????
HowayTheLads31/12/2019 10:31

Just return it????

It’s ugg boots for the Mrs, would they accept it as I heard some items they refused to take back
Istanbul31/12/2019 10:34

It’s ugg boots for the Mrs, would they accept it as I heard some items t …It’s ugg boots for the Mrs, would they accept it as I heard some items they refused to take back

If you have your receipt or order email, and provided they haven’t been used then they should accept the return
shadowfall31/12/2019 10:36

If you have your receipt or order email, and provided they haven’t been u …If you have your receipt or order email, and provided they haven’t been used then they should accept the return

It’s pick up from store, I’ll return as soon as they hand it over lol . Thank you for the reply
Istanbul31/12/2019 10:34

It’s ugg boots for the Mrs, would they accept it as I heard some items t …It’s ugg boots for the Mrs, would they accept it as I heard some items they refused to take back

Distance selling so no problems rreturning
googleboogle31/12/2019 10:46

Distance selling so no problems rreturning

Thanks for the confirmation 🙏🏼
Fully appreciate everyone’s reply
Istanbul31/12/2019 10:39

It’s pick up from store, I’ll return as soon as they hand it over lol . Tha …It’s pick up from store, I’ll return as soon as they hand it over lol . Thank you for the reply

Then another option is just never collect and it will get returned and refunded.
winzzz31/12/2019 11:26

Then another option is just never collect and it will get returned and …Then another option is just never collect and it will get returned and refunded.

Oh right , good idea, thanks buddy
Istanbul31/12/2019 11:36

Oh right , good idea, thanks buddy

As above, don't collect the item. It will be refunded after set number of days.
Has the item even been dispatched yet? It probably would have been helpful to try contacting their Customer Service department, if they have one that is open today, first thing in the morning to see if you could request a cancellation. Otherwise just look at your order under your account on the website and see if there are any options to cancel it from there.
doorswitch31/12/2019 12:12

As above, don't collect the item. It will be refunded after set number of …As above, don't collect the item. It will be refunded after set number of days.

Great, hopefully they will refund quickly
Haircut_10031/12/2019 12:19

Has the item even been dispatched yet? It probably would have been helpful …Has the item even been dispatched yet? It probably would have been helpful to try contacting their Customer Service department, if they have one that is open today, first thing in the morning to see if you could request a cancellation. Otherwise just look at your order under your account on the website and see if there are any options to cancel it from there.

I called this morning but gave up after waiting 10mins to speak to a advisor
doorswitch31/12/2019 12:12

As above, don't collect the item. It will be refunded after set number of …As above, don't collect the item. It will be refunded after set number of days.

This will result in waiting for the refund. If you are going to be near the store, just go there and cancel the order.

And maybe read their FAQ
Edited by: "bozo007" 31st Dec 2019
bozo00731/12/2019 13:56

This will result in waiting for the refund. If you are going to be near …This will result in waiting for the refund. If you are going to be near the store, just go there and cancel the order.And maybe read their FAQ

I just popped in to my local store, they said if I don’t pick it up within 2 weeks they will return the item and I will get a refund
Thank you again to all who took the time to help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions