can i claim mobile phone insurance?

Hi
a quick question my Xperia X1 is water damaged and i've got it insured with barclays bank..but i don't have any ownership document of the phone but i registered the imei number, phone and make with Barclays ...
can u guys please guide how things work?

thanks

4 Comments

check your policy dox and it will tell you whether water damage is covered or excluded. Failing that then call Barclays and ask them.

:thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;8472082

check your policy dox and it will tell you whether water damage is … check your policy dox and it will tell you whether water damage is covered or excluded. Failing that then call Barclays and ask them.:thumbsup:

If water damage isn't covered, whatever your dad does tell him not to lose that phone...

Original Poster

ChipSticks;8472299

If water damage isn't covered, whatever your dad does tell him not to … If water damage isn't covered, whatever your dad does tell him not to lose that phone...

and what do u mean by that???

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8472082

check your policy dox and it will tell you whether water damage is … check your policy dox and it will tell you whether water damage is covered or excluded. Failing that then call Barclays and ask them.:thumbsup:

yes it is covered by water damage...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764002
    2. Ebid over Ebay33
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11

See more discussions