Groups

can i cook meat from frozen?

there is some mince in the freezer i fancy, but can i cook it and eat it?

43 Comments

Lol.... what do you fancy making then....?

Don't lie, Dean.

The JFK;3830979

Don't lie, Dean.

Reported for trolling.

I don't think you can cook from frozen Dean.

Original Poster

dmh77;3830975

Lol.... what do you fancy making then....?

nothin hha, i just wanna cook the mince and eat it with a bit of salt, hmmmm

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;3830982

you do work in mmccd's . . http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=defrost

On the tills

dean3988;3830984

nothin hha, i just wanna cook the mince and eat it with a bit of salt, … nothin hha, i just wanna cook the mince and eat it with a bit of salt, hmmmm

Ewwww..... if thats your plan, I would say make some toast and leave it!!!!! :whistling:

You could defrost it in a microwave and then cook it on full whack as needed.

Original Poster

c'mon guys, its a simple yes or no, thread closed. see. how hard is that

dean3988;3830987

On the tills

Where's that in the McD's pecking order? Does that make you better than the one that does the chips but not as good as the McFlurry stirrers?

Joff;3830991

You could defrost it in a microwave and then cook it on full whack as … You could defrost it in a microwave and then cook it on full whack as needed.

seconded

you can cook mince meat from frozen straight in the pan no probs. Only white meats cant be cooked from frozen

thats a fact

enjoy

yes you can. break up into lil bits and cook in pan. will be fine.

Original Poster

Joff;3830998

Where's that in the McD's pecking order? Does that make you better than … Where's that in the McD's pecking order? Does that make you better than the one that does the chips but not as good as the McFlurry stirrers?

i do everything haha, Fries, tills, drivethrough (both booths), handheld when it gets busy, getting orders, sometimes lobby lol, basically lots lol

dean3988;3830995

c'mon guys, its a simple yes or no, thread closed. see. how hard is that

If you really have to, I would put it in a moderate frying pan... brown it, then stick a lid in it for at least 15 mins...... ( on a low heat!)

Original Poster

cheers guys, I have put it in the microwave/defrost for 5 mins cos there was some plastic stuck in the meat

dean3988;3831013

cheers guys, I have put it in the microwave/defrost for 5 mins cos there … cheers guys, I have put it in the microwave/defrost for 5 mins cos there was some plastic stuck in the meat

:o:roll:

Yummy...... ? :thinking:

t0mm;3830983

Reported for trolling. I don't think you can cook from frozen Dean.

Oh, you're back. :thinking:

Surely you should know this kind of stuff, Dean? You work at McDonalds FFS. You have just proved that there is absolutely nothing you can learn from working at McDonalds.

Joff;3830998

Where's that in the McD's pecking order? Does that make you better than … Where's that in the McD's pecking order? Does that make you better than the one that does the chips but not as good as the McFlurry stirrers?

nice avvy joff :whistling:

Original Poster

The JFK;3831028

Surely you should know this kind of stuff, Dean? You work at McDonalds … Surely you should know this kind of stuff, Dean? You work at McDonalds FFS. You have just proved that there is absolutely nothing you can learn from working at McDonalds.

Wow, Serious hate.

BTW, I DO NOT work in kitchen, I DO NOT, cook meator anythin. I TAKE ORDERS NOT MAKE THEM

thank you, much love, g'night

dean3988;3831055

Wow, Serious hate.BTW, I DO NOT work in kitchen, I DO NOT, cook meator … Wow, Serious hate.BTW, I DO NOT work in kitchen, I DO NOT, cook meator anythin. I TAKE ORDERS NOT MAKE THEMthank you, much love, g'night

OK, have fun cooking your cheap meat.

The JFK;3831057

oh for goodness sake....go play with your toys!!!!

bellabonkers;3831062

oh for goodness sake....go play with your toys!!!!

Wow, serious hate.

uk.youtube.com/wat…pFM

Original Poster

The JFK;3831057

Its actually proper stuff from the butchers, not some cheap processed meat

dean3988;3831073

Its actually proper stuff from the butchers, not some cheap processed meat

OK, what ever. Have fun cooking your cheap McDonalds meat.

The JFK;3831081

Have fun selling illegally on eBay and being underage to have a paypal account and not having the balls to tell us your ID name Reported again.

t0mm;3831088

Have fun selling illegally on eBay and being underage to have a paypal … Have fun selling illegally on eBay and being underage to have a paypal account and not having the balls to tell us your ID name Reported again.

its christmas time...lets all chill ppl....tom sylar i vantage....add me on christmas day when u get live sorted

The JFK;3831068

Wow, serious hate.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - yes

The JFK;3831094

You've said that about six times now, give up already.

acecatcher3;3831096

its christmas time...lets all chill ppl....tom sylar i vantage....add me … its christmas time...lets all chill ppl....tom sylar i vantage....add me on christmas day when u get live sorted

Will do bud.

bellabonkers;3831104

I've said it before and I'll say it again - yes

:-D....

Original Poster

The JFK;3831081

Yeh, cos i go work, just to steal their meat, take it home, put it in a blender, make it into mince, freeze it, make a thread on hukd's to see whether it is ok to cook from frozen, cook it, make another thread with pictures and then eat it?

No, the answer is no.

dean3988;3831125

Yeh, cos i go work, just to steal their meat, take it home, put it in a … Yeh, cos i go work, just to steal their meat, take it home, put it in a blender, make it into mince, freeze it, make a thread on hukd's to see whether it is ok to cook from frozen, cook it, make another thread with pictures and then eat it?No, the answer is no.

You make sure you eat it all Dean... Enjoy and remember if you can't eat it all.... DON'T feed the troll..:thumbsup:

dean3988;3831125

Yeh, cos i go work, just to steal their meat, take it home, put it in a … Yeh, cos i go work, just to steal their meat, take it home, put it in a blender, make it into mince, freeze it, make a thread on hukd's to see whether it is ok to cook from frozen, cook it, make another thread with pictures and then eat it?No, the answer is no.

OK, whatever. I hope you had fun cooking your cheap meat.

edna_clouds;3831131

You make sure you eat it all Dean... Enjoy and remember if you can't eat … You make sure you eat it all Dean... Enjoy and remember if you can't eat it all.... DON'T feed the troll..:thumbsup:

lol that made me chuckle edna

Original Poster

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7341/img0034is8.jpg
    Wrapper, From butcher

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4525/img0035qo5.jpg
    Bin, No cheap wrapper

Real meat

dean3988;3831155

[IMG]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7341/img0034is8.jpg[IMG]Wrapper, … [IMG]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7341/img0034is8.jpg[IMG]Wrapper, From butcher[IMG]http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4525/img0035qo5.jpg[IMG]Bin, No cheap wrapperReal meat

OK, whatever. Is that the bag you use to carry your stuff to take to college?

BTW, I hope you had fun cooking and eating your cheap meat.

You can technically cook meat from frozen, but you risk either red (unsafe red) meat in the middle or burnt meat as a whole. I never tried so i wouldnt recommend it - so short answer is no.

Banned

mince is perfect to cook from frozen. Start in high and reduce to low heat once it starts to break up.

lovefoodhatewaste.com/sto…ols
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767128
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions