Groups

Can I copy sky+ box recorded programe to my flash drive. Please help.

My sky+ subscribtion is going to end on this month, Is any chance can i copy my recorded programme to my flash drive(16 gb). Please help me. I don't have any video recorder..

7 Comments

You can back them up, but won't be able to play them elsewhere.

Once the subscription is turned off you won't be able to watch them on the box either.

Having said that +]Extract will extract Free To Air recordings but not sky encrypted (subscribed) channels. But its not as simple as that, you then need to convert the said recordings.

Original Poster

Slider09;7311370

Have a look here.http://www.skycopyplus.co.uk/

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Slider09;7311370

Have a look here.http://www.skycopyplus.co.uk/

Excellent thank you:thumbsup:

this is one of the main reasons we stuck to basic plain old sky and bought a separate hard disc recorder and dvd machine so while we have the full sky pack over christmas on a deal for 3 months we can put loads of movies & disney stuff for the kids onto DVD-R's and keep them.

Jimston;7313382

this is one of the main reasons we stuck to basic plain old sky and … this is one of the main reasons we stuck to basic plain old sky and bought a separate hard disc recorder and dvd machine so while we have the full sky pack over christmas on a deal for 3 months we can put loads of movies & disney stuff for the kids onto DVD-R's and keep them.

You can still plug a standalone DVD/Hard Drive recorder into a Sky+ / Sky+HD box.

I have been with sky basic package for approx.4 years now mainly because of sky+ box very easy to record and store programmes.can anyone suggest alternative recorder that is easy to use with no subscription. Regards g.t.j.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp810
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211138
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764583
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…44

See more discussions