Can I Do This?

Can i post something things on here that's free, and ask people for a small fee for charity?

16 Comments

Banned

you can ask yes, doesnt mean they will pay though

Original Poster

what i ment was, is it allowed on HDUK?

Banned

wouldnt it be easier if you sold the suff and then donated the money

Original Poster

That's the idea, but was going to post them on here, but not sure if it's allowed.

Banned

you can post anything for sale as long as it falls within the rules, ie you arent bulk selling, it isnt illegal or fake etc,etc,,

Original Poster

sassie;3627452

you can post anything for sale as long as it falls within the rules, ie … you can post anything for sale as long as it falls within the rules, ie you arent bulk selling, it isnt illegal or fake etc,etc,,

Cheers :thumbsup: Rep Added

Banned

Lornypops;3627467

Cheers :thumbsup: Rep Added

no need for rep hun, just remember to read trough the rules on the fs boards, then you should be ok :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3627503

no harm in asking. like sassie says, whether peeps will actually pay, … no harm in asking. like sassie says, whether peeps will actually pay, even tho' they say they will, is another thing:thumbsup:

lol everytime you post i think it's Robert Deniro giving me advice lol

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3627645

ooooooooooh believe me. I wish he was giving me something,lol:oops:

hee hee :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3627877

he's old enough to be my grandad, but, phwoaaaaaaaar, i wouldn't say no, … he's old enough to be my grandad, but, phwoaaaaaaaar, i wouldn't say no, if he knocked on my door, you never know, i can dream,lol

yeah a girl can dream lol :thumbsup:

its hukd btw, dunno why ppl say hduk all the time...it is allowed btw lorny...go for it

Is there a particular charity you are supporting lorny?

acecatcher3;3627960

its hukd btw, dunno why ppl say hduk all the time...it is allowed btw … its hukd btw, dunno why ppl say hduk all the time...it is allowed btw lorny...go for it

Just here for the post count like Ace

Lulu'sMammy;3627993

Just here for the post count like Ace

lols shh! ppl dontknow!

Original Poster

mbgringo;3627991

Is there a particular charity you are supporting lorny?

Yeah, Cancer Research

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3627960

its hukd btw, dunno why ppl say hduk all the time...it is allowed btw … its hukd btw, dunno why ppl say hduk all the time...it is allowed btw lorny...go for it

Noted, i said hduk cos i thought it was Hot Deals UK lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2033
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions