Groups

Can I do this?

I want to sell something in FS/T here but I don't know what price to ask for it, Can I ask here in misc for advice on price before advertising the item?

12 Comments

if you do u will have to wait 7 days before you list it i think look on ebay for prices

Edited by: "davver99" 10th May 2011

Original Poster

Thats not a problem

Original Poster

The item is as follows

PS3 160GB slim, with box and everything else that come with it new, used twice

One controller

Black ops

crysis 2

GT5

Assasins creed brotherhood

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Its worth a £10, can you message me when your about to advertise it

ppg?

whatsThePoint

Its worth a £10, can you message me when your about to advertise it

no lowballing, i'll offer £15 + my hanky

but seriously :-

Toasthduk

The item is as followsPS3 160GB slim, with box and everything else that … The item is as followsPS3 160GB slim, with box and everything else that come with it new, used twice £130One controller Black ops £13crysis 2 £11GT5 £11Assasins creed brotherhood £11

£160 - £180
    Edited by: "r4ge" 10th May 2011

r4ge

but seriously :-£160 - £180

all the games are worth more than that

Original Poster

I was thinking more along the lines of £230-£250

If its

Toasthduk

The item is as followsPS3 160GB slim, with box and everything else that … The item is as followsPS3 160GB slim, with box and everything else that come with it new, used twiceOne controllerBlack opscrysis 2GT5Assasins creed brotherhood

If its only been used twice, are the other games still sealed of were they pre-owned ?

^^ is the type of question you will be asked...

Edited by: "RickT" 10th May 2011

Banned

£200-£220

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/austin-powers-mike-myers-as-dr-evil4.jpg

Toasthduk

The item is as followsPS3 160GB slim, with box and everything else that … The item is as followsPS3 160GB slim, with box and everything else that come with it new, used twiceOne controller

£140 - £150

Toasthduk

Black ops

~£20

Toasthduk

crysis 2

~£25

Toasthduk

GT5

~£20

Toasthduk

Assasins creed brotherhood

~£15

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GCSE Results day56
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882391
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!45
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846349

See more discussions