Can I find anything better (PC question)

Found 30th Aug 2017
than this at around the same price and specs (or better). I obviously like the backing up from Amazon instead of some unknown seller that may not be as good regarding the warranty

amazon.co.uk/Del…p_i

TIA
J
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I would say that is a lot of money to spend on pretty poor specs. I got a 3rd Gen i7, 16gb Asus over two years ago for £300. That had a dedicated graphics card which I threw out anyway, buy still.
MIDURIX3 m ago

I would say that is a lot of money to spend on pretty poor specs. I got a …I would say that is a lot of money to spend on pretty poor specs. I got a 3rd Gen i7, 16gb Asus over two years ago for £300. That had a dedicated graphics card which I threw out anyway, buy still.

OK sounds good, do you have a link for this please?
jeannot1834 m ago

OK sounds good, do you have a link for this please?

No, it was over two years ago.

ebay.co.uk/sch…400
Most towers with that cpu sell for £80-120. The cpu itself sells for about £30, the ssd and 8gb of ram are really worth very little. You could find the exact spec on eBay for £100, so why pay £260 for one with a year warranty? The chance of a desktop PC breaking in one year is so incredibly slim anyway.
ebay.co.uk/itm…TbQ
Couple of quid more, warranty to Dec. Double ram, double ssd, way newer cpu, dedicated graphics.
If I was looking for a SFF PC I would buy something similar to this click, then stick your own SSD in (make £110 offer). There's no way I would pay £260 for that Dell (not even £200). I've seen 4th Gen i5 SSF PC's with 8GB RAM and 500GB HDD go for £150 on eBay.
Go on eBay and look for SFF i5 HP Compaq pro desktops.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 30th Aug 2017
Thanks for the links guys, that's really helpful. I see now that I can get more for my money, there are so many ads on Ebay that's it is hard to see what's good
This is not bad click or something similar (5x nectar points offer + 1% TCB). Stick a SSD and still comes under £260.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 30th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants