Can I fund my Nationwide Flexclusive regular saver with Santander account?

4 replies
Found 15th Apr
Someone on here already answered this as yes but I am confused. I have just opened this online and it said that I had to open with at least £1 from a Nationwide current account (which kind of threw me a bit) and I did with £1. I have to wait two days before I can access this online as it doesn't show up yet.

Do I get a sort code and account number with the regular saver so I can set up standing order on my Santander account? I just got confused as I thought transfers between Nationwide accounts don't count so if I had put say £500 initially would this mean this £500 does not qualify for interest?

TIA.

1. Ask
  2. Santander
4 Comments

I fund mine from my nationwide isa. It will be fine funding it from your nationwide current account also.

Original Poster

RedLozzer

I fund mine from my nationwide isa. It will be fine funding it from your … I fund mine from my nationwide isa. It will be fine funding it from your nationwide current account also.

I would like to fund it by Santander but got confused as to open need at least £1 from Nationwide current account and I got told inter Nationwide transfers don't count.

Funding from Santander will be fine. You will get account number and sort code for your regular saver.
It's only the interest on your current account that the inter nationwide transfers rules relate to.

Original Poster

RedLozzer

Funding from Santander will be fine. You will get account number and sort … Funding from Santander will be fine. You will get account number and sort code for your regular saver.It's only the interest on your current account that the inter nationwide transfers rules relate to.

Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63665
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions