Can I game share Modern Warfare Remastered?

11 replies
Found 4th Nov 2016
As above. Looking to game share on Xbox One.

Just looking for clarification on if I was to buy the digital codes for Call of Duty, can I game share?

11 Comments

Yes you can! I game share with a mate, set my console as his home Xbox and vice versa. Currently sharing 15 games and Xbox live gold.

You need the IW disc in the console in order to play MW remastered.

RossD89

You need the IW disc in the console in order to play MW remastered.

​not if you buy fully digital. you just need them both installed.

Original Poster

Couple of conflicting answers. I was of the opinion that if it was digital I obviously can't have a disc. But do I need to have infinity warfare installed to play remastered?
Edited by: "thegazman" 4th Nov 2016

thegazman

Couple of conflicting answers. I was of the opinion that if it was … Couple of conflicting answers. I was of the opinion that if it was digital I obviously can't have a disc. But do I need to have infinity warfare installed to play remastered?

If you buy digital I don't see why you would need IW installed. Surely it will just know what version you have and let you play.

Is there any chance anyone will gameshare this with me on xbox. I just really wanna play a good boots on the ground cod

I own both on digital and have game shared both no problem, they are two separate codes for both games and the console sees them as separate games.

Zetec Andy

I own both on digital and have game shared both no problem, they are two … I own both on digital and have game shared both no problem, they are two separate codes for both games and the console sees them as separate games.

Can we gameshare I have Destiny with all DLC,borderlands,Wwe 2k16 NBa live 16 and many other games

Can you gameshare MW remastered with a friend if you have IW digitally ? I tried but it says insert IW disc but I don't have one ? Any way to fix this error

ASAP! my brother has the cd version of IW can i still gameshare this or MWR??????

I've put my Mrs home Xbox as mine as she had iw and remastered and when I go to play on it it says that I have to buy it I don't know what I'm doin wrong but can someone help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…34
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma58
    3. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine612
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247595

See more discussions