Can i gameshare games with gold games?

Found 10th Mar
Okay so a few of us want to play Warhammer Vermintide on the xbox one co op online. I got the game with GWG. We plan to buy one physical copy and then gameshare my digital copy that i downloaded with GWG. Will this work with 3 xbox ones?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Yes
Yup.
indeed
Yeah
Snakeyes64612 h, 39 m ago

Yup.

How?

Wouldn't the third person be signed out if the account is being accessed on two other consoles?

My understanding of this is a maximum of three players could benefit from this scenario. One with the physical copy and two with the GWG digital copy. How could three use the digital copy?
OP, do you mean three players in total or one physical user and three digital players?
I may have read it wrong? I thought he meant 3 ppl, with one using a disc and the other 2 sharing the digital.
Snakeyes64633 m ago

I may have read it wrong? I thought he meant 3 ppl, with one using a disc …I may have read it wrong? I thought he meant 3 ppl, with one using a disc and the other 2 sharing the digital.

Maybe I've read it wrong, but the question reads to me as can Games with Gold digital titles be shared across three Xbox One consoles, which obviously it can't.
BuzzDuraband5 h, 50 m ago

Maybe I've read it wrong, but the question reads to me as can Games with …Maybe I've read it wrong, but the question reads to me as can Games with Gold digital titles be shared across three Xbox One consoles, which obviously it can't.

I think you've read it wrong - he's planning on buying a physical album copy so the 3 of them can play.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants